PDA

View Full Version : Ideas man....ideas

loserboy
December 7th, 2006, 12:48 AM
So here i'm am pondering the mysteries of the universe whilst picking my nose, and i thought to myself - self you should make a game since you can't find one that you like. Well what kind of game would i make if i could make a game, and then it happened! - i had to pee.... but after i got back to sitting and picking it really happened... the game would be an FPS (as all the good ones are), but not just a shootem game, much more than that of course, I can recall a game called system shock which was the 1st game i ever played that had more to do than just to shoot things and make them die, there was puzzles and such that worked your mind.

So what would this game be about...it would be what everyone wants (or just what I want thats all that matters, this my imaginary game anyway). Well its in the near future right, somewhere between 2007 and 4007. To the common person very little seems to have changed, but the lives of everyone in the world is about to change because Macrosoft - a large software corporation with questionable leadership is about to be proclaimed as the all-in-one company manufacturing everything from the home pc OS and commercial jets to being the only contractor with the Military and National Defense Technology.

This is where you come in, a [insert age, race and gender] employee of Macrosoft, realises at the last moment that it's not just evil marketing.... the'yre gonna take over the world and take away people's rights to privacy altogether! oh no!

it just so happens that you are a lowly programmer that was never given credit for anything and so are basically ignored at first, what they dont know is that you built the OS that the company itself uses -Loonix. Why dont they use the OS they sold for years you ask? cuz its crap and wasn't meant to work right in the 1st place..duh.

So now you have to stop it all, but you're just a wuss and you pee your pants when your girlfriend yells at you so thats not gonna happen with brute force, not yet anyway....

ok well thats all i thought of so far, but during the game you get to be a hacker when you access terminals and stuff so that you can unlock doors and gain entry to places and information regarding the next puzzle, then slowly get some courage to shoot a gun, then a bigger gun, then a BFG of some sort.

Then in the end you get to face the evil Gill Bates, part alien or robot or even an alien robot.

that was a fun game....