PDA

View Full Version : Project hosting - Updates and Announcements Inside

Phatfiddler
December 5th, 2006, 10:13 PM
Concerning the future CutlerSoftware.com

As some of you may know from my other thread, I have a lot of excess web-space and bandwidth that needs to be put to work. Upon recommendation from other users, I have decided to use the space to host projects for Ubuntu.

GOOD NEWS: Upon instructing my host to update my domain name, a few new features took effect. I now have 50GB of storage space, and 1 Tera byte of Bandwidth, PER MONTH. This allows plenty of room for many projects and mirrors, ftp access, forums and more. I also now have unlimited database usage, along with unlimited e-mail accounts.

DETAILS: Please stay tuned as I finish designing the site and prepare it for projects. Each project will receive it's own page in sub-domain format, with unlimited extensions and folders. There will be a main forum, and your project will receive it's own category, and you will be assigned as mod to your category. Your source code and project files can be hosted as well, either for download through a web-page, or through ftp.

Web pages can handle html, php, flash, Perl scripts, and much more. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

This service will be offered as a completely FREE service.