PDA

View Full Version : Argos Catalogue Terrorism! lmao!

Kernel Sanders
November 26th, 2006, 12:17 AM
**LINK** (http://youtube.com/watch?v=EOCMsnGSta4)

lmao :mrgreen:

Argos is a catalogue store, where where you can go to a store and pick something out of a catalogue and they'll give it to you there and then, or you can have it delivered.

Suffice it to say, their catalogues are everywhere!

This moron has called their customer service number because someone threw an Argos catalogue through his dining room window, and it hit his cat! :mrgreen:

The call is hilarious, and he also talks about suing Argos for the damage because it was their catalogue someone threw through the window! :mrgreen:

Dual Cortex
November 26th, 2006, 12:21 AM
I need subtitles :|
What's Argos?
The visual aids help out somehow though :P

EDIT: Oh, wait I got the idea on what's it about now, after reading the description.

BWF89
November 26th, 2006, 12:25 AM
That was weird

Kernel Sanders
November 26th, 2006, 12:31 AM
I need subtitles :|
What's Argos?
The visual aids help out somehow though :P

Oh, wait I have an idea on what's it about now after reading the description.

I left out the explanation due to the visual cue's :)

Argos is a catalogue store, where where you can go to a store and pick something out of a catalogue and they'll give it to you there and then, or you can have it delivered.

Suffice it to say, their catalogues are everywhere!

This moron has called their customer service number because someone threw an Argos catalogue through his dining room window, and it hit his cat! :mrgreen:

The call is hilarious, and he also talks about suing Argos for the damage because it was their catalogue someone threw through the window! :mrgreen:

adam.tropics
November 26th, 2006, 12:32 AM
Priceless!

Kernel Sanders
November 26th, 2006, 01:35 AM
Priceless!

8)