http://www.6park.com/enter7/messages/gvk21098.html

That's just amazing.. those guys rock.

P.S. Pimp my ride take that!

HungSquirrel
April 29th, 2005, 06:29 PM
That's quite impressive!

telmo
April 29th, 2005, 06:53 PM
This should be in a guide called: "How to screw up a beautifull car to make it look like a Ferrari"

I would never do that to an Accura!

escuchamezz
April 29th, 2005, 09:06 PM
you can probably pick up women off the street with that thing, 2 in the front, 2 at the back :smile:

Brunellus
April 29th, 2005, 11:53 PM
http://www.6park.com/enter7/messages/gvk21098.html

That's just amazing.. those guys rock.

P.S. Pimp my ride take that!
What a waste of time and effort. The end result looks bloated and ungainly, and I'm pretty sure is actually slower and less exciting to drive.

A German friend of mine once said that some German unmarked police cars are Yugos with souped-up Porsche engines in them. Now THAT'S something I'd want to see. (even if it sounds like a tall tale)

TravisNewman
April 30th, 2005, 01:34 AM
YES! I want a yugo with a souped up engine. That would rock hard. Seriously, that's the best unmarked police car-- who's going to expect that?

jerome bettis
April 30th, 2005, 03:58 AM
i guy i race with has a yugo with a vw scirocco motor swapped in. it's pretty quick once the tires hook up near the top of second gear. he just bought some hoosiers for this season, i'm anxious to see what it's capable of with some more grip. the guys pretty loaded, he has two bwm m3s and a porsche 996 as well, but they never see the track. he says the yugo is cheap and he won't mind when he goes off and crunches it up into a cube.

i'm not sure if a porsche engine could be made to work in a front engine, front wheel drive yugo. even if you managed to do it through a lot of custom work, traction would be pretty hard to come by i'd imagine. you'd have 400 some horsepower with almost no weight at all on the front wheels under acceleration. the scirocco engine only makes about 170-180 at the wheels and even that is a bit much for such a light front wheel drive car.

about the nsx, that's been around for a few years. intersting idea, nice work, but a complete waste of time and money. i bet all that custom fiberglass and everything else + the initial cost of the nsx would put you pretty close to a real ferrari. ricers.