PDA

View Full Version : Last week's enterprise... (some spoilers)

oddabe19
April 29th, 2005, 03:57 AM
I know it's kinda late but...

Did anyone see last week's Enterprise?

guys, it was great... when Zephram Cochran blew away the vulcan i was like 'OMG!!' and the intro was just way too cool!!!

anyway, can't wait for the one tomorrow (friday EST)... I wanna know how this baby ends....

Point is... Enterprise is getting better.

Ubunted
April 29th, 2005, 04:00 AM
Yup, just watched it again. I always love Mirror Universe eps. This show's certainly going out with a bang.

minio
April 29th, 2005, 04:29 AM
What is enterprise? It's something startrek related?

oddabe19
April 29th, 2005, 04:36 AM
What is enterprise? It's something startrek related?
You can't be serious....

Maybe you just don't get it in Czech Republic...

yeah, it's the latest addition to the Star Trek genre... it sucked at first, but has gotten really good, unfortunately this is the final season (the only star trek not to get 7 seasons).

bored2k
April 29th, 2005, 04:39 AM
It's not like he's missing that big of a deal. Sure it won't get 7 seasons, but that's because its not as good as the others, and it's not selling very well. Geesh, Battlestar Galactica is doing better than that lol.

Speaking of wich, george lucas making a Star Wars tv series, I hope he doesnt make me loose the dignity SW still has after receiving a 10-Hit String of Punches in Episode I.

oddabe19
April 29th, 2005, 05:15 AM
It's not like he's missing that big of a deal. Sure it won't get 7 seasons, but that's because its not as good as the others, and it's not selling very well. Geesh, Battlestar Galactica is doing better than that lol.

Speaking of wich, george lucas making a Star Wars tv series, I hope he doesnt make me loose the dignity SW still has after receiving a 10-Hit String of Punches in Episode I.
actually, in my opinion, all the star treks sucked the first 3 seasons...

TNG sucked till Picard became borg (lacutus, 3rd and 4th season)
DS9 sucked till the Dominion started. (4th season)
Voyager... well... voyager just sucked... I never really watched, but i've heard is sucked till 4th season...

Same thing is happening with enterprise... it sucked really badly, but this season has gotten really good.

Battlestar galactica is actually quite good, i was expecting something that couldn't live up to its 1 season predicessor.... but it's really good.