PDA

View Full Version : Nothing like the feel of a brand new keyboard

Patrick K.
November 19th, 2006, 11:06 AM
I'm hooked on new keyboard feeling. You know how you love the new car smell? For me it's the sound and feel of a brand new light weight keyboard. The smaller, the better.

I just bought a brand new keyboard that has the most softest keys you ever touched. In fact they don't even make any noise.

My new keyboard is a line of thick plastic with little rubber things the size of dimes for each key between the rubber and a plastic deal that has a little wire in it. You can see all the way through the keyboard. It's no thicker then a half dollar and bends like a leaf. It even glows green, red, white, or blue by the touch of a button.

No more clacking, just thumping of my fingers as if I was trying to type on nothing.

slimdog360
November 19th, 2006, 11:11 AM
show us a picture. I recently got a newy my self, its like a laptop keyboard where when you press the keys they go down really easy and dont make that clicky clack noise.

chaosgeisterchen
November 19th, 2006, 04:27 PM
I would also like to know which model you purchased and how it looks like.

xmastree
November 19th, 2006, 04:36 PM
My new keyboard is a line of thick plastic with little rubber things the size of dimes for each key between the rubber and a plastic deal that has a little wire in it. You can see all the way through the keyboard. It's no thicker then a half dollar and bends like a leaf.Yeah, we need either a picture or a url please.
It sounds really cool, but I'm having trouble visualising it as I'm not sure what a plastic deal is, and I have no idea about the size of foreign coins.