PDA

View Full Version : somebody help me with beryl

erick.red
November 19th, 2006, 12:21 AM
beryl switch my screen, if somebody can help me.

i see my scren like a mirror

ComplexNumber
November 19th, 2006, 12:25 AM
help you with what? details details details?

barsanuphe
November 19th, 2006, 01:39 AM
yes, you must remember that in order to be helped, clearly explaining your problem is half the battle.

the other half is ignoring people bashing you for not explaining your problem right.

fuscia
November 19th, 2006, 01:39 AM
isn't mirror imaging one of the features of beryl?

dcubed20
November 19th, 2006, 01:44 AM
yes, you must remember that in order to be helped, clearly explaining your problem is half the battle.

the other half is ignoring people bashing you for not explaining your problem right.

True, but did the OP honestly expect anybody to be able to help him after posting

"beryl switch my screen, if somebody can help me.

i see my scren like a mirror"

It doesn't mean anything! I wish him good luck with his problem but he has a lot to learn - and it isn't anything particularly difficult either. "Use complete sentences and describe your problem completely" sounds to me like a good place to start.

delfick
November 19th, 2006, 04:34 AM

actually there is a third thing to remember.....posting on the right forum :D

for ubuntu stuff, use ubuntu forums

for beryl stuff, use the beryl forums....

so my advice to the OP (if you still want help) post your question again, clearly, on the beryl forums (http://forum.beryl-project.org/)

....:D