PDA

View Full Version : I thought the M$ & Novell partnership would be good, clearly not!!

ade234uk
November 17th, 2006, 07:25 PM
I honestly thought this was good. From Ballmers statment I can now see what their game is. Ballmer can F%^k O%^ now.

I think Novell have made a serious mistake. Nothing like a few scare tactics to scare new users away from Linux is there. Unfortunately business and home users will listen to the crap that comes out of this blokes mouth.

Lets not worry because M$ are slowly going down hill, and eventually it will all back fire on them.

Dont you think its about time to create more websites and blogs telling users the real danger of using IE?

jhenager
November 17th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Dont you think its about time to create more websites and blogs telling users the real danger of using IE?
When a big ship goes down, you want to be as far away as possible.
:)
Actually, M$ is well entrenched, and can go on misleading those that are incapable of critical thinking or have invested years in MCSE certifications, etc.
I'm happy with watching the lemmings pay $400 for their lame operating system, and then throwing good money after bad trying to patch the holes in it, spending more time working on repairing it than using it, etc.

Plus, if the whole computing world switched to a solid operating system, I'd have to find another job.
With Windows, it's like I am an auto mechanic in a world of Yugos. 8)

PapaWiskas
November 17th, 2006, 10:48 PM

This is so very true!!!

Swab
November 17th, 2006, 10:51 PM

I think that's a bit unfair........... on Yugos!!! :D

MetalMusicAddict
November 17th, 2006, 10:58 PM
Off topic:
http://www.aksiom-rentacar.com/automobili/a_ycabrio1.jpg
Pimpin'!

smoker
November 17th, 2006, 11:16 PM
hey, i've had more trouble starting windows than i ever had starting a yugo!