PDA

View Full Version : Possible to download full size image of Ubuntu Poster?

Patrick K.
November 9th, 2006, 07:20 AM
I was wondering if I could download the full size image for the poster. I have a printer that can dish out poster size prints with glossy or matte finish. I wanted to put one up at the break room at work and leave a few copies of Ubuntu there. Soon as my supervisor approves anyways. I haven't asked yet, but would be cool to stick one up in my PC shop I work in on the weekends for I am the local pc fix it guy.

Jenda
November 9th, 2006, 09:15 AM
Most definitely.

You can find all the source files here:

http://doc.ubuntu.com/~marketing/DIY%20Material/Batch%201,%20Posters/

Patrick K.
November 10th, 2006, 01:32 AM
Most definitely.

You can find all the source files here:

http://doc.ubuntu.com/~marketing/DIY%20Material/Batch%201,%20Posters/

Thanks a lot! Now all I have to do is boot into windows and print them off.

Yeah windows.... Lexmark x2350 extreme dock drivers are missing from the hardware list. It's a scanner, printer, copier and expanded print table (extreme dock) for large poster size printing. The expanded print table is a different part though, different ink cart and such. But they combine! :O

Jenda
November 10th, 2006, 01:34 AM
eeek...

anyway, happy to help.

If you'd like proffessional prints, I'm offering them cheaply :)

PriceChild
November 10th, 2006, 01:35 AM
Nice one Jenda!!!

mmm 21Mb :P

Patrick K.
November 10th, 2006, 05:15 AM
eeek...

anyway, happy to help.

If you'd like proffessional prints, I'm offering them cheaply :)

I sent you an email from my private address. I'm actually wanting to buy 2 of them now because Windows just wont boot up right now. I don't understand why. It's running on an old Maxtor 40 gigger and Ubuntu is on my brand new Maxtor 100 gigger. Windows shares 2 40 giggers though. System files on one, games and applications on the other. None of it will boot though. The system part is on the Maxtor, the programs are installed on a Wester digital... I scanned them, they don't have any bad sectors. It booted up fine just last week when I printed some other crap off.

Now it says "Error reading Registry" Memory Dump 000001111010100000011EE

I mounted the drive and pulled all the stuff I had on it that was important. Still don't want to have to reinstall. grrr Just reinstalled it last month. This is such a pain in the rear.

Windows XP professional my foot. Another reason why Windows bites dust. Forget about all the games you can play on it. It's not worth garbage at the local dump if it can't boot because of a retarded centralized configuration file.

theicyj
November 10th, 2006, 05:49 AM
Sweet, I was wondering the same thing!