PDA

View Full Version : Edgy CDs

Somenoob
November 9th, 2006, 06:11 AM
When?

kuja
November 9th, 2006, 06:24 AM
If you mean via shipit, then never. Seeing as I don't have (that) much bandwidth and it would take me days to download it, I got them elsewhere. (budgetlinuxcds.com)

user1397
November 9th, 2006, 06:30 AM
If you mean via shipit, then never. Seeing as I don't have (that) much bandwidth and it would take me days to download it, I got them elsewhere. (budgetlinuxcds.com)well wouldn't it take you days to get it by mail anyway? at least with downloads (especially bittorrent), you dont have to pay one cent.

kuja
November 9th, 2006, 06:50 AM
Seeing as I got a dvd instead (seeing as it is both the alternate and the live), that would take me, hmm, lets see here, probably about 10+ days (during which, of course, my internet connection is crippled). I get it in the mail faster than that, and without crippling my internet connection.
Edit: I almost forgot, I had to get two DVDs, one for x86, and one for x86_64. So three weeks of downloading? Sorry, I'd rather pay a few dollars to have someone else ship them to me.

DoctorMO
November 9th, 2006, 11:32 AM
Let me know where you live, a few dvds is not a problem, in exchange for a paypal payment if your far away.