PDA

View Full Version : Username problem - Help!

coastdweller
November 5th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Hi, my wife's username and e-mail is stuck in limbo land.

Please help her to authorize her account, remove the account or whatever.

The username is: spanky

The lost password link is saying it can't find the email, yet when she tries to register it says e-mail already used.

To fix this you can PM me for the e-mail (To easily search the VB users, or use spanky and see if that user has no posts).

coastdweller
November 5th, 2006, 11:40 PM
Did anyone get a chance to check this out?

PriceChild
November 6th, 2006, 12:14 AM
Hey... sorry for the delay... You'll have to wait for an admin to come along.

I'll try and make it easier for one to notice this thread but i can't promise how long it'll take. - there are a lot of things going on behind the scenes atm making everyone busy.

Pricey

coastdweller
November 6th, 2006, 02:53 AM
Thanks, trying to help her avoid stacking up e-mail accounts as I know she wants to participate.

coastdweller
November 7th, 2006, 05:13 AM
She still waits patiently =)

PriceChild
November 7th, 2006, 01:32 PM
I'm really REALLY sorry no-one's noticed this yet.

The Ubuntu Developers summit is currently taking place and so everyone's quite busy.

I'll bug an admin again for you :)

coastdweller
November 10th, 2006, 04:56 AM
I'm not sure I'm contacting the maintainers on the forum correctly. Is there a way we can contact someone who has administrator access to this VB to look into removing a user that has never authorized their account?

She's waited four days now and can't understand the delay. I run several VB's and this takes about 30 seconds to fix.

KiwiNZ
November 10th, 2006, 06:29 AM
I have checked the account and they should be able to post OK

coastdweller
November 10th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Ok, but that's the problem. Please can you confirm that indeed spanky is related to her e-mail address. She just tried and cannot log in.