PDA

View Full Version : ET players?

-TayloR-
April 23rd, 2005, 11:28 PM
Just wondering if there are any ET players out there, specifically ones that play mostly on jolt servers... if so whats your alias and most favouritsed jolt server? ill look out for you lot :)...

My alias is:

-TayloR-,

but with the black and grey characters being white in game,

TravisNewman
April 23rd, 2005, 11:30 PM
What's ET?

sas
April 23rd, 2005, 11:52 PM
What's ET?
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/linux/et/

A very very good FREE (as in beer) quake 3 engine multiplayer team based fps with native clients for osx/win32 and linux

I play infrequently as either sas or mr_sas, I like playing on jolt too.... I used to play regularly, infact I was in a clan for it about 18 months ago before I moved to uni...

-TayloR-
April 24th, 2005, 01:01 AM
Not play it anymore? i play for an hour or so a day if i can find the time, what with college work and crud... i used to be in a clan also but that fell through as everyone had real life stuff happening.. now i just play on pub servers, more fun that way :)

sas
April 24th, 2005, 01:40 AM
Not very often...my connection at uni despite being 1.5mb/s suffers terrible lag spikes...so it's not suitable for gaming...I play at home sometimes though, but that's just during term time.

oddabe19
April 24th, 2005, 03:38 AM
When Counter-strike went fully over to 1.6, my account wouldn't work in steam so i was without CS for about 5 months... during which time i got REALLY addicted to ET...

i don't play it so much anymore...

nautilus
April 24th, 2005, 06:54 AM
Well, I'm at a LAN now with a couple friends, all on Linux, these two playing ET.

Beer, chips, gin, burgers, hotdogs, peanuts, linux, et, music.

These two guys are Debian users, Xaurus and cmdrwalrus. I play, too, as Fox.

It's good fun :)

xander
April 24th, 2005, 07:06 AM
I play a lot. I love this game :-)
[!!!]Hirntot server:-)

Xander

nautilus
April 25th, 2005, 07:12 AM
Ah, joined a clan, now I'm |SMP|Fox :D

poofyhairguy
April 25th, 2005, 08:45 AM
I've played it. Its hard. But cool. I haven't played in a while...online games can get addicting.

-TayloR-
April 25th, 2005, 09:39 AM
What servers do you all play on? you never know i might see some of you on there :)

gylf
April 25th, 2005, 05:31 PM
I used to play on the MEGA server, but I guess its dead now.

I go by the name comrade*Marx
or |neocon|Rumsfeld

I pretty much exclusively use the MG-42 and play Axis.

bobmitch
April 25th, 2005, 06:33 PM
I play as [mitch] - usually on the DigitalServers.org servers.

You`ll see me at the top of the XP list... ;)

nautilus
April 26th, 2005, 08:57 AM
Well well, nice turnout! I say old beans, what say we all get together and frag it up on the SMP server?

No heavy weapon restrictions, ETPub, 2.60, popular, and with the neat maps like Caen, Venice, Base Race, and ye olde standard faves ;-)

216.15.144.214 (default port)

Drop by guys! Remember, I'm Fox :razz:

jensyt
April 26th, 2005, 11:10 AM
I wish I had seen this earlier! I play ET nearly every day (yes, I'm addicted), so I'd love to come play with some of you guys.

I simply play as "eichbaum" or as "#0wnitsch|baum".

-TayloR-
April 26th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Where are the servers based? remember we're not all from the same place so some of us may ping really bad than others depending on the distance... but if anyone within the UK wish to hook up and play sometime ill be more than happy to :).