PDA

View Full Version : Only Today You Can Purchase Nothing For Only 1 $.

isellnothing
November 4th, 2006, 11:08 AM
Yes, you read it correctly - you can purchase NOTHING for only 1 $.

100000 units of NOTHING are available when this post is posted. You can buy as much unit of NOTHING as you want:1, 2, ... , 10, 11, ... , 100, 101, ... , 1000, 1001, ... or even the whole pile (100000) of NOTHING.

Only today you can buy NOTHING through e-gold. Just login and write

to buy NOTHING for 1 $. Do not forget to write your e-mail address in the memo so I could send you e-mail letter that would be an official document to prove you have bought * units of NOTHING. Do not miss the letter, that would be sent to you during the next seven days.

This is the safiest way to buy NOTHING so be sure you will not get spam or something like that, you will get only one letter.

No claims to return money can be done after you receive letter.

YES, IT IS THE EASIEST WAY TO PURCHASE NOTHING.

Tell your friends, enemies or relatives about it so they could buy NOTHING too. Do not be selfish to know that only you can buy NOTHING.

This is not SPAM because the opportunity to buy NOTHING is as real as 1 $ that you will spent to buy NOTHING.

Do not miss this opportunity.

Thank you in advance for buying NOTHING.

Anonii
November 4th, 2006, 11:09 AM
You forgot the URL, I think.

shining
November 4th, 2006, 11:13 AM

Are you interested?

xyz
November 4th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Nice colors, though!!lol

EdThaSlayer
November 4th, 2006, 11:33 AM
But why would anyone in their right mind buy nothing for $1?
At least they should donate to the linux developers.

xyz
November 4th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Wouldn't it be, by any chance, a way to collect $1 from "everyone around the world"? Which could amount to A LOT?
Shouldn't this post be reported?

EdThaSlayer
November 4th, 2006, 11:50 AM
Wouldn't it be, by any chance, a way to collect $1 from "everyone around the world"? Which could amount to A LOT?
Shouldn't this post be reported?

I guess this would mean $6 billion, you know how rich you would be?:rolleyes:

matthew
November 4th, 2006, 11:55 AM
Instead of jailing this one I'm just going to close the thread with a warning...even humorous fake spam is in peril of consequences. :)