PDA

View Full Version : Ubuntuers in your continent

katgfan
November 3rd, 2006, 10:21 AM
<Warning!!! another useless poll>

Just out of curiosity. Lets poll the number of Ubuntu users in all continent.

TLE
November 3rd, 2006, 10:48 AM
I'm from Europe, also if you find this stuff interessting try and have a look here https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWorldWide

nbound
November 3rd, 2006, 10:50 AM
First Aussie in the Poll :p

matthew
November 3rd, 2006, 11:01 AM
I'm the only one in Africa so far.

katgfan
November 3rd, 2006, 11:34 AM
I guess the Americans are still sleping at this time.

Tamil
November 3rd, 2006, 11:49 AM
I guess the Americans are still sleping at this time.Yes, early morning.

raqball
November 3rd, 2006, 12:13 PM
Central USA :)

xyz
November 3rd, 2006, 12:17 PM
Switzerland which is not "really" in Europe! But...

nbound
November 3rd, 2006, 12:46 PM
Switzerland which is not "really" in Europe! But...
It is by continent so u guys are... even if your not in the EU :)

Engnome
November 3rd, 2006, 01:01 PM
Central USA :)

That would mean you are up very early? ...or very late?

roderikk
November 3rd, 2006, 01:02 PM
Hm, I wonder what this poll will look like in a few hours when the North Americans wake up...

nbound
November 3rd, 2006, 01:15 PM
Hm, I wonder what this poll will look like in a few hours when the North Americans wake up...

America:
------------------------------------> 17000
Europe:
----------------------------------------> 20000
Australia:
-> 30

Something like that :p:(

xyz
November 3rd, 2006, 01:39 PM
It is by continent so u guys are... even if your not in the EU :)
Quite right! BTW, what time is it now in Australia? Here it's about 1:40 PM.

Tamil
November 3rd, 2006, 01:54 PM
what time is it now in Australia? http://www.worldtimezone.com/index24.php

nbound
November 3rd, 2006, 02:05 PM
Quite right! BTW, what time is it now in Australia? Here it's about 1:40 PM.
As of this post 2 past midnight (So its saturday the 4th of Nov now :D )

Circus-Killer
November 3rd, 2006, 02:07 PM
I'm the only one in Africa so far.

not anymore :-D

matthew
November 3rd, 2006, 02:12 PM
not anymore :-DWoo hoo! We're up to 4.17% and climbing. :D

MedivhX
November 3rd, 2006, 02:14 PM
South-east Europe, Balkan, Serbia

Where are Brazilians???

xyz
November 3rd, 2006, 02:17 PM

Where are Brazilians???
At the beach...no doubt! lol

MedivhX
November 3rd, 2006, 02:25 PM
LOL!!! No, really there are soooo many Brazilians using Ubuntu and the other distros...

Bragador
November 3rd, 2006, 02:25 PM
Quebec/Canada here !

I'm the 6th one ? wtf !?!

MedivhX
November 3rd, 2006, 02:26 PM
Hahaha. Europe Rulez!!!

xyz
November 3rd, 2006, 02:32 PM
LOL!!! No, really there are soooo many Brazilians using Ubuntu and the other distros...
Well it's Friday, 03 Nov 2006 10:30 AM in Rio...still a bit early maybe!!;)

Dual Cortex
November 3rd, 2006, 02:32 PM
Lots of Europeans, where are the americans?

Well.. in my case I'm from Colombia so I voted South America, though I live in Miami, Florida, US which is actually more like North Cuba... which, well... they're not very pleasant :-# :-| .

Viva el nuevo continente!

MedivhX
November 3rd, 2006, 02:36 PM
Lots of Europeans, where are the americans?

They use Vista and Tiger. LOL!!! I'm just kidding...

Dual Cortex
November 3rd, 2006, 02:37 PM

Well...they probably use SUSE...

8)

MedivhX
November 3rd, 2006, 02:39 PM
Why do you think that??? SuSE is not bad, but ubuntu Rulez!

Bragador
November 3rd, 2006, 02:40 PM

You're not kidding that much. United statians are quite fond of Windows since it's a homemade product.

The other countries are more easily convinced to use other operating systems, especially open ones, because they are not dependent on the united statians.

MedivhX
November 3rd, 2006, 02:48 PM
Well, you're right... EU (European Union) even hates Microsoft... 'Cause they want monopoly...

EdThaSlayer
November 3rd, 2006, 02:55 PM
Well iam in Africa...location secret *looks up at bar above me that shows where iam*

MedivhX
November 3rd, 2006, 02:57 PM
LOL!!! You're right, I did look on the locatin bar... LOL again!!!

MaximB
November 3rd, 2006, 02:58 PM
what a hard question for me ;)
technically Israel is in Asia...but it's in fact between Africa, Europe and Asia.
but in the sport events we in Euro league.
so go figure...

MedivhX
November 3rd, 2006, 03:03 PM
Israel = Middle East = Asia

It doesn't matter that it's Euro-Asian language, Armenian is too, but it's in Asia, and so is Israel...

iovar
November 3rd, 2006, 03:14 PM
Well, I voted for Europe, but If this poll is repeated in three to four
hundred thousands of years, I'll vote for Africa (the island's drifting to the south about 1cm every year :) )

MedivhX
November 3rd, 2006, 03:15 PM
LOL! Tectonic movements!

MaximB
November 3rd, 2006, 03:25 PM
well - that's what I've said..Israel is technically in Asia ;)

and NO...Hebrew is not a Euro-Asian language...far from it.

MedivhX
November 3rd, 2006, 03:36 PM
Then what is it??? Asian??? Or some group like Finnish, Greek???

roderikk
November 3rd, 2006, 04:46 PM
Europe is really ahead of the rest of the world! ;-)

PS (at least in this poll... for now...)

Sentinel83
November 3rd, 2006, 04:55 PM
Northeast USA here. Not many of us on this poll so far I guess.

You're not kidding that much. United statians are quite fond of Windows since it's a homemade product.

Not necessarily true. People just use what they are comfortable with, just like any other place.

The other countries are more easily convinced to use other operating systems, especially open ones, because they are not dependent on the united statians.

True, but this is more of a government + business decision. Our population is just as open to new OS ideas, but maybe not our large corporations.

Rock on!

keen0300
November 3rd, 2006, 04:56 PM
Another Canadian here!!:D

viper
November 3rd, 2006, 05:32 PM
Another Aussie just wandered in.........

MaximB
November 3rd, 2006, 05:45 PM
Then what is it??? Asian??? Or some group like Finnish, Greek???

actually Hebrew is one of the most ancient languages if not the most ancient language.

Most are aware that our English language uses the Latin alphabet which has evolved out of the Greek alphabet. What most are not aware of is that the Greek alphabet evolved out of the Ancient Hebrew Alphabet.

take a look : http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/3_english.html
(this Hebrew alphabet doesn't represent current/modern Hebrew alphabet).
if you want to learn more check it : http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/index.html

puppy
November 3rd, 2006, 05:51 PM
As far as I'm concerned, the Eurovision Song Contest defines "europe-ness" and Israel always enters, therefore Israel is in Europe (their songs are always crap though :p )

NB This post is not entirely serious :rolleyes:

MedivhX
November 3rd, 2006, 05:55 PM
It's surely not the oldest, but it is the oldest still in use... Sumerian is the oldest.

mahy
November 3rd, 2006, 06:05 PM
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWorldWide

Wow! People from Faroe Islands, Mongolia and somebody from Barrow, Alaska!

roderikk
November 3rd, 2006, 06:13 PM
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWorldWide

Hm, why is it that when you look on that map Australia and Papua New Guinea seem connected.....?

UchihanoKonoha
November 3rd, 2006, 06:15 PM
Wow I'm appalled at the 11.11% Ubuntu Users who are in North America, I expected a larger number.

mahy
November 3rd, 2006, 06:16 PM
Israel = Middle East = Asia

It doesn't matter that it's Euro-Asian language, Armenian is too, but it's in Asia, and so is Israel...

It's a bit more complicated. Geographically, Armenia is in Asia, just like Israel, but their respective cultures are closer to Europe (more accurately, Europe was influenced by both Armenian and Jewish culture/philosophy/religion).

I guess you meant Indo-European language, but that's wrong. Hebrew belongs to the Afro-Asiatic language family. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew

Israel also plays footbal in UEFA (Europe), coz in the Middle East nobody would play against them. :mrgreen: They can play freely in Europe, but the competition is stronger so they rarely succeed (not at all unlike Slovakia). I think that Israel playing in UEFA makes much more sense than Turkey in UEFA.

den benne
November 3rd, 2006, 06:23 PM
Belgium here
now guess the continent it's in (no cheating :D )

roderikk
November 3rd, 2006, 06:24 PM
Turkey is most certainly a part of Europe. And I also think it would be a wise decision to get them joining the European Union. But that statement might be too political for this forum ;-).

MedivhX
November 3rd, 2006, 06:29 PM
So they could make Europe an even more muslim continent??? I really wouldn't like that... Do you even know what part of Turkey is in Europe??? Istambul (Constantinopolis)...

roderikk
November 3rd, 2006, 07:52 PM
I am not sure what you mean by 'even more' Muslim continent but to my knowledge Turkey has very strong regulations to separate religion and state. Even in the Netherlands there is a party in parliament that doesn't allow women to be members due to religious (Christian) beliefs.
Besides that the European Union was initially founded to bring prosperity and peace to its member states and the European continent. In this view I personally believe it is important to allow Turkey to become a member, when (!) it is ready. And with that final statement I mean that certain human rights issues do need to be solved, but being a predominantly Muslim country should not be a hindrance.

MedivhX
November 3rd, 2006, 07:57 PM
It is very dangerous. It will be a terrorist gate.

roderikk
November 3rd, 2006, 08:27 PM
It is very dangerous. It will be a terrorist gate.
What do you base that on?

MedivhX
November 3rd, 2006, 08:33 PM
Gate from the the Middle East countries (full of terrorist organisations) to the Europe.

puppy
November 3rd, 2006, 08:41 PM
Not to bring everyone down at the start of the weekend, but we have plenty of terrorists of our own, we don't need anyone else's... :( :( :(

MedivhX
November 3rd, 2006, 08:43 PM
That's what I'm talking about...

ubuntu27
November 3rd, 2006, 09:13 PM
few northern americans!! what's going on? :-k We are in the minority!! ](*,)

roderikk
November 3rd, 2006, 09:15 PM
That's what I'm talking about...
I guess I might have too much faith in the rest of humanity but in my view there is only a very very very tiny amount of people who mean bad to other people in such a way. When we use that as an excuse to stop making new friends and embrace the spirit of ubuntu for the rest I guess the so called terrorists have achieved their goal of seeding terror in peoples hearts. We shouldn't judge an entire country by some people living there.

MedivhX
November 3rd, 2006, 09:32 PM
I don't hate Turkey, I just say that it's dangerous for Europe for it to become part of EU. Islamistic terrorists are not interested for piece, their own faith says that they shuld start a war (Jihad) against non-believers (everyone that aren't Muslims). How could war be good??? But there is another "evil" side too, it's called George Bush, and he does maybe even dirtier work... I hate him...

roderikk
November 3rd, 2006, 10:02 PM
I might be very naive in this, but it is very easy to hate someone. Hate is something that has caused this small amount of people to be driven to do horrible things. I also don't agree with the current president of the USA and the policy that country is currently enforcing (i.e. building walls on the one hand while screaming that everyone else should tear down theirs). But not to draw the discussion away from the topic of Turkey. The inhabitants of that country don't have anything to do with the Jihad or extremist behaviour, and I bet you that if you ask any Turk what he or she thinks they feel exactly the same about terrorism as you and I. So that is nót a reason for Turkey to not be a member of the EU. While of course them still enforcing the death penalty is in my opinion a thing holding them back.

MaximB
November 3rd, 2006, 10:17 PM
It's a bit more complicated. Geographically, Armenia is in Asia, just like Israel, but their respective cultures are closer to Europe (more accurately, Europe was influenced by both Armenian and Jewish culture/philosophy/religion).

I guess you meant Indo-European language, but that's wrong. Hebrew belongs to the Afro-Asiatic language family. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew

Israel also plays footbal in UEFA (Europe), coz in the Middle East nobody would play against them. :mrgreen: They can play freely in Europe, but the competition is stronger so they rarely succeed (not at all unlike Slovakia). I think that Israel playing in UEFA makes much more sense than Turkey in UEFA.

I disagree with you only on the part that we Israel looses often.
take Euro league in basketball - our team macabi tel-aviv won several championships.
and our team ex-couch was the top couch in Europe.
so at least we are good at basketball.

and the thing I find funny is that soccer is our nations game...and we suck at it big time.

MedivhX
November 3rd, 2006, 10:53 PM
I might be very naive in this, but it is very easy to hate someone. Hate is something that has caused this small amount of people to be driven to do horrible things. I also don't agree with the current president of the USA and the policy that country is currently enforcing (i.e. building walls on the one hand while screaming that everyone else should tear down theirs). But not to draw the discussion away from the topic of Turkey. The inhabitants of that country don't have anything to do with the Jihad or extremist behaviour, and I bet you that if you ask any Turk what he or she thinks they feel exactly the same about terrorism as you and I. So that is nót a reason for Turkey to not be a member of the EU. While of course them still enforcing the death penalty is in my opinion a thing holding them back.

I bet that they also think that terrorism is bad thing. But Europe has to sacrifice one country for the sake of others. If you want a terrorist to get into yout house, and kill you, your wife, children and whole family OK, but whole France would not agree with you. Why do you think French people voted NO for the European constitution???

Dual Cortex
November 3rd, 2006, 11:20 PM
I support Bush's actions, really don't think he is doing any evil. The country's at 'war' so obviously that brings some stresses to the economy, his actions in Iraq seem to be opaque to many, but not to me. I have no problems with his reason of weapons of MD, he took a murderer out of power and certainly brought safety to many. Hell he will probably be ranked as a 'great' president decades later.

MedivhX
November 3rd, 2006, 11:28 PM
Oh, please... He's doing that because of Iraq's oil...

raqball
November 3rd, 2006, 11:28 PM
That would mean you are up very early? ...or very late?

LOL... Up early! I have to be at work at 6am central time so I rise and yawn at 5am :)

Jussi Kukkonen
November 3rd, 2006, 11:51 PM
If you want a terrorist to get into yout house, and kill you, your wife, children and whole family OK, but whole France would not agree with you.

a) This is getting pretty off-topic
b) that comment has to be the best example of a straw man (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man) I've seen the whole year. Argue with reason if you want, but don't just pick a fight.

Israel also plays footbal in UEFA (Europe), coz in the Middle East nobody would play against them. They can play freely in Europe, but the competition is stronger so they rarely succeed (not at all unlike Slovakia). I think that Israel playing in UEFA makes much more sense than Turkey in UEFA.

Finland has Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan in the same group -- if this continues China will be playing in EURO2010...

picpak
November 3rd, 2006, 11:53 PM
North America FTW!

Tiede
November 4th, 2006, 12:05 AM
Hey... What ever happened to Central America?!? - I am from Haiti! (although when you think of it that makes me from the Caribbean, not central america) :D
But I am currently studying in Florida, nowhere else but in the U S and A.
*Borat lovers rejoice*

darkghost
November 4th, 2006, 12:45 AM
well - that's what I've said..Israel is technically in Asia ;)

and NO...Hebrew is not a Euro-Asian language...far from it.

Uhm....isn't it afro-asian ? It should really have very ancient roots thought.

mssever
November 4th, 2006, 01:02 AM
Uhm....isn't it afro-asian ? It should really have very ancient roots thought.

Hebrew is a semitic language, closely related to Arabic and other (nearly-extinct) languages such as Syriac and Aramaic.

ekuliak
November 4th, 2006, 01:28 AM
North America

California

:cool:

nbound
November 4th, 2006, 01:31 AM
Hm, why is it that when you look on that map Australia and Papua New Guinea seem connected.....?
Haha... must be taking tectonic drift into account... or a drop in sea level...

katgfan
November 4th, 2006, 10:30 AM
Hmm. it seemed that most ubuntu users in this forum are from Europe.

mostwanted
November 4th, 2006, 10:45 AM
Hmm. it seemed that most ubuntu users in this forum are from Europe.

It's more likely to be because of the time difference. Give it 12 hours and it ought to be skewed the other way (to North America).

nbound
November 4th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Its only a few hours off 24hrs... In two hours time it will be ready for fair viewing...

roderikk
November 4th, 2006, 11:24 AM
I bet that they also think that terrorism is bad thing. But Europe has to sacrifice one country for the sake of others. If you want a terrorist to get into yout house, and kill you, your wife, children and whole family OK, but whole France would not agree with you. Why do you think French people voted NO for the European constitution???

This is exactly the kind of attitude that is now happening in the USA. I mean, just make people so afraid that anything that is done is ok. I don't want to live in a world were scaring people is the rule, we are all on the same blob of rock floating around the Sun so lets make the best of it!

I support Bush's actions, really don't think he is doing any evil. The country's at 'war' so obviously that brings some stresses to the economy, his actions in Iraq seem to be opaque to many, but not to me. I have no problems with his reason of weapons of MD, he took a murderer out of power and certainly brought safety to many. Hell he will probably be ranked as a 'great' president decades later.

I really don't think he brought safety to many. Not to disrespect the american soldiers who lost their lives or still are in peril but currently the whole region is destabelised and when the Americans leave Iraq in about a year or so because they can't hold on any longer Iraq will fall apart into civil war and finally probably three different countries.

But hey, I agree this is quite off topic... So can we conclude now that Europeans are ahead of everyone in this forum?

bikeboy
November 4th, 2006, 11:48 AM
I'm from Australia, but I did notice that the poll spelling of Antarctica is wrong, you missed a "c" :)

You do hear a lot of people pronounce it the way it was spelt in the poll.

Gargamella
November 4th, 2006, 02:26 PM
Wow Europe seems to be the old continent,and the ubuntu continent too.

roderikk
November 4th, 2006, 06:49 PM
So is this the final tally or can we say that North-Americans just don't like dumb polls...? :-)

MedivhX
November 4th, 2006, 07:07 PM
I think this is final...

puppy
November 5th, 2006, 04:12 AM
OK so which joker voted "Antarctica"! :p

mssever
November 5th, 2006, 06:36 AM
So is this the final tally or can we say that North-Americans just don't like dumb polls...? :-)

North Americans use Windows and MacOS. (Except me! :cool:)

chaosgeisterchen
November 5th, 2006, 09:59 AM
Austria, cental Europe.

JurB
November 5th, 2006, 11:36 AM
Give the North Americans a century, they'll come around :rolleyes:

Maybe we should start talking Esperanto on the internet...:-k

Europe btw.

mostwanted
November 5th, 2006, 11:38 AM
Give the North Americans a century, they'll come around :rolleyes:
Maybe we should start talking Esperanto on the internet...:-k

Good starting place for learning Esperanto:

http://lernu.net/

;)

JurB
November 5th, 2006, 11:55 AM
Mi estas komencanto en Lingvo Internacia.

This shouldn't be to hard ;)

MedivhX
November 5th, 2006, 01:55 PM
It's stupid 'cause it's too much like Spanish, even the name is in Spanish...

mostwanted
November 5th, 2006, 04:11 PM

No, the name is in Esperanto (Esper- -ant- -o). It sounds similar to Spanish because most of the vocabulary is based on Latin roots as is Spanish. And it it's not stupid in any way that it inherits common traits from other languages, that just makes it easier to learn.

bierpullen
November 5th, 2006, 04:36 PM
I'm from Europe, also if you find this stuff interessting try and have a look here http://www.antarctica-rbak.nl/ubuntu/acer_aspire.php

.t.
November 5th, 2006, 04:48 PM
Look right.

Dual Cortex
November 5th, 2006, 06:52 PM

What an opinion... :-|

JurB
November 5th, 2006, 08:02 PM
What an opinion... :-|
Yes, so well founded... :rolleyes:

NeoLithium
November 5th, 2006, 08:07 PM
http://www.tenstar.ca/uploads/userpage/images/Canadian%20flag.jpg

DC@DR
November 5th, 2006, 08:18 PM
me@home$ cd /Earth/Asia/Vietnam/Hanoi :)

Dual Cortex
November 5th, 2006, 08:18 PM
http://www.alcaldiadevillavicencio.gov.co/website/content/images/1_64_rN6qywzKes-170x.jpg

Hey, there's actually a veeerryyyy tiny 'page' on wikipedia about VIllavicencio!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villavicencio

Wow I remember being here a long time ago:
http://www.colombialink.com/01_INDEX/index_turismo/fotos/villavicencio/08_llanos.gif

This place is beautiful:
The place where the famous ceremony of El DOrado was supposed to take place.
http://www.cs.rochester.edu/~cgomez/fotos/colombia/laguna%20guatavita.jpg

El Dorado
This article is about the mythical lost city of gold. See also: El Dorado (disambiguation).

El Dorado ceremony, Gold Museum.

El Dorado (Spanish for "the gilded one") is a legend that began with the story of a South American tribal chief who covered himself with gold dust and would dive into a lake of pure mountain water.

warlorddagaz
November 5th, 2006, 09:55 PM
As far as I'm concerned, the Eurovision Song Contest defines "europe-ness" and Israel always enters, therefore Israel is in Europe (their songs are always crap though :p )

NB This post is not entirely serious :rolleyes:

You have clearly missed the point of Eurovision - ALL the songs are crap! Although that one with the prosthetics that won last year was pretty good - it was pure jokes!

MedivhX
November 5th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Eurovision equals S**T

.t.
November 5th, 2006, 10:37 PM
It's a good laugh.

We're just too good!

roderikk
November 5th, 2006, 10:42 PM
Eurovision equals S**T
And why does it equal sh*t...?

I remember I used to watch it as a little kid, however since then either my taste has changed or the songs have worsened ;-). Also the voting mechanism is a bit strange right now... Ah well, it is still nice to see so many Europeans here!

MedivhX
November 5th, 2006, 10:47 PM
The songs are sooooo lousy and stupid... The only good Eurovision was this in 2006 (because Lordi won)!!! All other songs were very very boring...

mostwanted
November 6th, 2006, 05:47 PM
The songs are sooooo lousy and stupid... The only good Eurovision was this in 2006 (because Lordi won)!!! All other songs were very very boring...

Lithuania was great too! :D They made fun of Eurovision and made it to sixth place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-fAe7SwdqE&mode=related&search=

el_itur
November 6th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Well I guess I'm the only Argentinian in this forum.
Sólo tres sudamericanos, que vergüenza.

hoagie
November 6th, 2006, 06:43 PM
I'm a Greekcypriot. Cyprus is a very tiny island in the Mediterranean Sea (south Europe).
Good evening in Greek: Καλησπέρα:cool:

Dual Cortex
November 6th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Well I guess I'm the only Argentinian in this forum.
Sólo tres sudamericanos, que vergüenza.

Quien es el otro!?

milehigh
November 6th, 2006, 06:53 PM
Maybe we'll hear from more people in the USA now that football is over for the weekend.

mostwanted
November 6th, 2006, 06:53 PM
Looking back at the history of this sort of topics it seems as if Europeans have always been in the majority in this forum, although there is a clear increase in the number of Europeans registering in these polls. It's funny how everyone is always surprised of the result :)

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=73757&page=4

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=199291&page=2

Roberto.Argentina
November 6th, 2006, 09:09 PM
One new user from Argentina, South America here!!!

your
November 6th, 2006, 09:22 PM
I'm italiaaaan user :D :D :D

Ciao a tutti come va? :D :D

roderikk
November 6th, 2006, 11:06 PM
Molto bene! Grazi! Sto studiando italiano for fun... but I have only just started so I only speak a little ;-)

Dual Cortex
November 7th, 2006, 02:32 PM
Va bene! Noi abbiamo guardato Johny Stecchino in la mia scuola!
Il film e fantastica!

bluenova
November 7th, 2006, 02:37 PM

Where are Brazilians???
http://forum.ubuntubrasil.org/

iovar
November 7th, 2006, 03:24 PM
I'm a Greekcypriot. Cyprus is a very tiny island in the Mediterranean Sea (south Europe).
Good evening in Greek: Καλησπέρα:cool:

Ε οχι και tiny ρε συ...
Τριτο σε μεγεθος στη μεσογειο ειναι.

Αφου ειναι μεγαλυτερο απο την Κρήτη8) εγω θα το ελεγα Huge;)

your
November 7th, 2006, 03:52 PM
Molto bene! Grazi! Sto studiando italiano for fun... but I have only just started so I only speak a little ;-)

Bene bene studia... anche se l'italiano non è facile. English it's an easy language, but for italian students it's less easy.

your
November 7th, 2006, 03:57 PM
Va bene! Noi abbiamo guardato Johny Stecchino in la mia scuola!
Il film e fantastica!

E che centra Jhonny? Il film di Roberto Benigni :D

Comunque come ho detto 5 secondi fa... italian i a many difficult language... also for me ;)

mike998
November 7th, 2006, 04:33 PM
I voted North America - I'm in Canada...

ragnar_123
December 7th, 2006, 09:44 PM
I am from faroe islands, so I voted europe.. no doubt

:cool: