PDA

View Full Version : R.V. park

KLineD
April 22nd, 2005, 02:03 AM
Hi guys!! as you may know from my english, Spanish is my first language. My girlfriend is studying tourism managment here in Mexico and today she asks me what does R.V. stands for in R.V. park ??

I imagine it's Road something... but vehicle seems too obvious, I mean, a Road Vehicle??? to me it's like saying a flying airplane but oh well...

So, does anyone knows what does R.V. means??

thanks! :)

bored2k
April 22nd, 2005, 02:09 AM
Recreational Vehicle ;)
http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Acronym=rv&Find=Find

BTW, Spanish is my main language too ;). I just dpkg-reconfigure spanish --hidden on the forums :D (not allowed).

KLineD
April 22nd, 2005, 02:11 AM
Great, thanks a lot.

Every day you learn something new!

BTW great page, too bad that I didn't stumble on it before.

bored2k
April 22nd, 2005, 02:14 AM
Yeah, I like going to dictionary.com daily and read their word of the day ;) Some of them have become very handy :D.

KLineD
April 22nd, 2005, 02:20 AM
No kidding? excellent way to expand your knowledge of the english language. BTW where are you from spain?

TravisNewman
April 22nd, 2005, 02:21 AM
And I thought it stood for Rabid Vampire! I thought RV parks were where they took Rabid Vampires to wait for their slaying.

Huh. Well what do I know.

(;))

KLineD
April 22nd, 2005, 02:23 AM
I still dont know why my computer starts a Decentralized Hospital Computer Program daemon at startup.

bored2k
April 22nd, 2005, 02:25 AM
No kidding? excellent way to expand your knowledge of the english language. BTW where are you from spain?
Dominican Republic.

panickedthumb LoL .. silly :-P

TravisNewman
April 22nd, 2005, 03:00 AM
I still dont know why my computer starts a Decentralized Hospital Computer Program daemon at startup.
Good one!!! Now there needs to be a website for Acronyms like the one posted earlier, only with common (and uncommon) totally incorrect versions, like Rabid Vampire and Decentralized Hospital Computer Program!