PDA

View Full Version : TV dinners aren't ready for the tabletop

fuscia
October 29th, 2006, 09:46 AM
the damn things are frozen. ever try reading the instructions for a microwave? what is that? netbsd, or something? (i just wish they'd make a faster oven.) why is it that anything worthwhile has to be so damn hard? golf looks great, until you try to hit the damn ball. if running is supposed to be good for me, how come i feel like ***** when i'm done? and marriages - they never work. you might as well just pay someone not to be a pain in the assterisks. and don't get me started on toilet training. i know five year olds who are still going to the bathroom everywhere but the damn bathroom. what about dogs? no wonder the new york times does so well. why can't everyone be like a cat? "...and over here is your litter box." and even then, using ad-aware is still easier than cleaning those things out. all i wanted was a nice, hot meal. is that too much to ask? i've had enough of this crap. i'm gettin' me one of these babies...

http://www.superchefblog.com/images/easybakeoven.png

mrgnash
October 29th, 2006, 10:29 AM
=D> Very good, and very apt.

PriceChild
October 29th, 2006, 10:33 AM
I feel like redirecting every other one of 'these' posts here.... :P

.t.
October 29th, 2006, 11:45 AM
Excellent!

PapaWiskas
October 30th, 2006, 03:40 AM
Remember when you could get a good hot cherry cobbler or hot spiced apples in a TV dinner? You used to get 3 good pieces of chicken...ok....maybe not good, but bigger than what they are now, todays chicken leg looks like a wing drummie....

Anyway fuscia, I think my wife could find you an Easy Bake Oven if you want....you have to provide your own lightbulb though.:mrgreen:

coder_
October 30th, 2006, 04:25 AM
Ha ha ha! :P Nice one, fuscia! :D Awesome! This made my day! XD

darkhatter
October 30th, 2006, 05:22 AM
This made my night (night time where I am)

argie
October 30th, 2006, 09:09 AM
Hilarious. Bookmarked for posting link to in next "similiar" thread.