PDA

View Full Version : Code of Conduct: Translation.

Javier_Electrico
October 19th, 2006, 05:45 AM
Hello everyone. First of all: if this post doesn't belong to this topic, please somebody move it to its correct place. I searched the forum and thought that this were the best place to put it.

I am very newbie in the Ubuntu world (almost 3 months), but as I more learn from Ubuntu, I start to love it more. That's why i signed a few weeks ago the Code of Conduct.
But as i signed i asked myself if anybody has the level of english to undestand it. So i started a translation of it.
The translation is in spanish and has some notes about the tranlation, you know, same as books.

I know that the english IS the official language here, but i also know that not many people are fluent in this language. I hope that this would help to the spanish speakers that have not a good english level.

Foudre
October 19th, 2006, 07:08 AM
actually there is a spainish language forum, before wasting time translating why not look on there and see if they have the code of conduct alredy in spainish? and besides japanese is a way more fun language the spainish, and i have no idea why i wasted two years learning french... spainish just never seamed like it would be fun to learn, ha i mock your language and its 6 forms of the word the lol, sorry i have this mexican freind who i make fun of him all the time for being mexican and he me for white so take no offense

punkinside
October 19th, 2006, 11:39 AM
i mock your language and its 6 forms of the word the lol, sorry i have this mexican freind who i make fun of him all the time for being mexican and he me for white so take no offense

Thats what made english so inconsequentially easy for me to learn ;) I learned listening to beatles songs as a kid lol

Now german... ](*,)

Javier_Electrico
October 19th, 2006, 03:55 PM
why not look on there and see if they have the code of conduct alredy in spainish? and besides japanese is a way more fun language the spainish, and i have no idea why i wasted two years learning french... spainish just never seamed like it would be fun to learn, [...] sorry i have this mexican freind who i make fun of him all the time for being mexican and he me for white so take no offense
actually, after posting here i found that indeed WERE tranlations....](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ...anyway, it helped me to improve my english, lol
and nop, no offense