PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Windose! need book keeping software!

KcLuvsLinux
October 13th, 2006, 11:17 PM
Well I don't know what I'm doing more often than not and using a console is bit like going back to the good old DOS days but after many attempts over the years at learning to use a Linux based OS I think Ubuntu has done it for me! Couple of dramas with software and hardware but I've ironed them out thanks to the helpfull crowd on this forum (if your new like me stick it out, follow threads and sooner or later you'll make it work - you probably wont know how- but who cares!) and that has more or less signed microsofts (can I say that here?) death warrant - Yahooooooooo! The only thing I need now is book keeping software (small business) and the transfer will be complete, can anyone help? I've tried to create my own in openoffice but don't have the know how yet. The only other thing I need is C&C generals ZH I think I have Wine but not sure how to use it, still working on that one! Well thanks to everyone who helped out even though you don't know it! Absolutely wrapped in Ubuntu!

PriceChild
October 13th, 2006, 11:23 PM
Glad to hear your success :)

I'm moving this to the cafe as it is not for help, and more people will see it :)

Pricey