PDA

View Full Version : Almost Weekend !!!!

Patrick
April 15th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Well ,

at least at my part of the world. ( netherlands )

What are your plans for the weeken.

My plans;

Tonight i have to a dartmatch, so lots of fun and beer.

Manana a visit to the city to buy a new mobile and a present for my little neece.

In the evening to the movies and then some qulity time with the misses.

Sunday a birthdayparty ......

carlc
April 15th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Attend wedding- ](*,)
Basketball- head to the park for some pickup games- :grin:
Catch up on paperwork at the office- ](*,)
Fix lawn mower and mow yard- ](*,)
Go to the gym- :grin:

Stormy Eyes
April 15th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Am I the only man here with his priorities straight? In 61 minutes, I'm going to fire up my Harley, ride home, and kiss my wife breathless. Then I'm going to make a nice Italian dinner and share a tub of Godiva Belgian Dark Chocolate ice cream with her while we watch Chocolat. After that, well, describing it would be NSFW...

poofyhairguy
April 15th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Going to this-

http://www.austinmarleyfest.com/

during the day. I plan to convert my best friend to Ubuntu at night...

KiwiNZ
April 15th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Whatam I doing this weekend , what I do every weekend , try to take over the World

baza41
April 16th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Drink, Linux hacking, Sex and more drink. Ru Ha Ha!

Gary Powers
April 16th, 2005, 01:07 AM
Whatam I doing this weekend , what I do every weekend , try to take over the World

Making any progress?

Gary

TravisNewman
April 16th, 2005, 01:29 AM
Visiting the parents, working on a website or two, and coming up with a plan for an as-of-yet-unnanounced project myself and kassetra have been hashing out. Oh, and then I'll also be gradually going to bed later and waking up later because I start working overnight on monday (only for a month).

tkiesel
April 16th, 2005, 01:37 AM
Ringing in the Sabbath with my wife in our new house. Been working on this thing a whole year now, and are finally moved (mostly) in.

The word ubuntu is in my wife's regular vocabulary now. She'll be using it (the distro, she already exemplifies the concept) soon, I bet. *le grin*

From Texas with clear blue skies and much love to all ya'll,
-T