PDA

View Full Version : I need a girlfriend...

Garyu
September 26th, 2006, 01:31 PM
Seriously... Any girls out there? Willing to relocate to Sweden? :cool:
If you don't know who Lorelai is, get busy catching up on the number one tv-series ever (http://thewb.warnerbros.com/web/show.jsp?id=GG).

matt_risi
September 26th, 2006, 01:36 PM
Yikes.

wieman01
September 26th, 2006, 01:40 PM
What's the point of this thread again? :-) Man, I may have missed something. I am getting old, chaps.

bigken
September 26th, 2006, 01:40 PM
sad sack get out on the lash and meet some 1 in a pub or club get happy and get layed :cool:

Garyu
September 26th, 2006, 01:41 PM
oh come on... anyone with some humour on this forum? :rolleyes:

wieman01
September 26th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Just think this belongs in "The Backyard". And this...

sad sack get out on the lash and meet some 1 in a pub or club get happy and get layed
...may end up in "Da Jail" if you don't watch it. ;-)

Garyu
September 26th, 2006, 01:50 PM
ok ok, maybe this should have been posted in the bad joke thread (http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=264051)... to me it was just obvious -> ubuntu café, meet people, internet dating, unrealistic demands... but maybe it wasn't as funny to you guys as I thought it was. whatever. :cool:

DoctorMO
September 26th, 2006, 02:10 PM
I laughed, and in contrast with the above post; I don't think you meet very good people at clubs and bars.

Best stay online and get to know someone before you venture forth to see if their as good looking as all those jpegs.

Otherwise you'll always be dating normal people.

mstrat
September 26th, 2006, 02:14 PM
I laughed...:D :D :D :D :D :D

bigken
September 26th, 2006, 02:18 PM
I meet my wife in a pub :evil:

plb
September 26th, 2006, 02:18 PM
a/s/l :)

Garyu
September 26th, 2006, 02:22 PM
a/s/l :)

age is only a number (but SHE has to be younger than 25)
sex - yes
location - if you match that description...anywhere is fine
;)

bigken
September 26th, 2006, 02:27 PM
age is only a number (but SHE has to be younger than 25)
sex - yes
location - if you match that description...anywhere is fine
;)

get plenty of beers down your neck and you will find your girl pmsl
they look great after a dozen or 2 :D hic

Garyu
September 26th, 2006, 02:29 PM
get plenty of beers down your neck and you will find your girl pmsl
they look great after a dozen or 2 :D hic

ah, for your one nighter that might work, but for a girlfriend I actually expect to be able to look at her during week days as well. :cool:

fuscia
September 26th, 2006, 02:34 PM
why don't you start with a hand puppet and work your way up from there?

wieman01
September 26th, 2006, 02:44 PM
Lol... That's the best one so far. :-) Keep going guys (...and gals)!

jason.b.c
September 26th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Oh no , Not another one of these threads again...:-D

Fuscia - Hand Puppets..?? , Is that the first thing you thought of when you replied to this..? :D

You crack me up at times...

http://www.letusteachkids.com/puppet%20s/sculptured%201.jpg

Garyu
September 26th, 2006, 02:49 PM

I would, but I am already talking to myself too much, and I am afraid they would put me in the looney bin if I referred to my hand as my new girlfriend... besides, no doll controlled by myself would ever reach that sore spot on my back that needs massaging when I have spent a couple of hours too long in front of the PC... :P

wieman01
September 26th, 2006, 02:54 PM
I would, but I am already talking to myself too much, and I am afraid they would put me in the looney bin if I referred to my hand as my new girlfriend... besides, no doll controlled by myself would ever reach that sore spot on my back that needs massaging when I have spent a couple of hours too long in front of the PC... :P
Man, not only do you need a gal, you need a PURPOSE! :-)

Garyu
September 26th, 2006, 02:56 PM

So... the girl is not the purpose? doh... ](*,)

jason.b.c
September 26th, 2006, 02:59 PM

Hey that reminds me of a funny movie i saw the other night , THE JERK with steve martin..

He was told by his parents ( colored people ) that he would find out what his special purpose was ( having sex ) soon enough... ROFL...:D

wieman01
September 26th, 2006, 03:00 PM
So... the girl is not the purpose? doh... ](*,)
Nah... It's not all, in all honesty. Personally I also appreciate a cold beer, nice talk with (male/female) friends, occasional smoking, and long bicycle rides. You name it! Don't get hung up on the gals, buddy.

Garyu
September 26th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Nah... It's not all, in all honesty. Personally I also appreciate a cold beer, nice talk with (male/female) friends, occasional smoking, and long bicycle rides. You name it! Don't get hung up on the gals, buddy.

You've got friends? Man... You're one lucky sob... I'll just rejoice in the fact that my life will last longer than yours since both alcohol and smoking will kill you. ;)

wieman01
September 26th, 2006, 03:08 PM
I'll just rejoice in the fact that my life will last longer than yours since both alcohol and smoking will kill you. ;)
Pah... If that does not kill, something else will. Perhaps my girlfriend will kill me one day, you never know.

mstrat
September 26th, 2006, 03:10 PM
Hey that reminds me of a funny movie i saw the other night , THE JERK with steve martin..

He was told by his parents ( colored people ) that he would find out what his special purpose was ( having sex ) soon enough... ROFL...:D

My favorite movie!