PDA

View Full Version : Toxivity and Detox !! And cures, "post one"

Omnios
September 23rd, 2006, 10:35 PM
Here is food for thoght:

A smoker has been working in a paint shop for 25 years. He claimed the smoking ruined his lungs. Now smoking is bad but it did not coat his lungs with a jell coat.

Basicly anthing taken out of moderation can be bad for you but having a Dad who is into herbology, his licenced Doctore is now a DR Herbologiest that put him on a special diet which cured his prostate problem for one.

Anyways there are a few tools that may help with toxativity. My first was haveing a pot of green tee about every second day as a detoxifier. This resulted in my body dumping smelly stuff I do not wish to describe. Also found out about Liv o Tone which supposidly help clean out the liver. Also I forgot the name of this herb but apperently it is good for the brain which may help stop the development of alsthimzers and also remove plaque from the brain which may be caused by medications. As soon as I talk to my dad I will post its mane.

I also takeAmega Alpha essencial fatty Acids wuth Omega 3-6-9 which we get from are diet. I do not use these every day but once and a while. I have had good results with Omega stuff feeling much better after taking them.

Another thing I found out is that a calcium deficiancy can cause a person to gain weight. There is a few ways of telling you have a deficiency one of which is lines in your finger nails which can be either a calcium or iron difficiency. There was a program on TV that talked about this problem and how to eleviate this.

Anyone else have a good herbal cure.

As a side note I also changed my diet buying best value for the doller food products as apposed to the cheap low nutrience stuff and special 12 grain breads and following a portion size diaet I lost about 40lb in just over a year.

Lord Illidan
September 23rd, 2006, 10:40 PM
Damn, man...change the title.. I thought it was spam!!