PDA

View Full Version : A Good Sunday...

mark
April 11th, 2005, 03:33 AM
Apropos absolutely nothing, I had a very good Sunday. I got some chores done early, spent some "quality" time with my computers (both running Ubuntu, of course!) and watched a helluva final round at the Masters Championship. Tiger Woods won his 9th major championship matching Ben Hogan and Gary Player (elevated company, indeed). There were truly memorable shots (Tiger's miraculous chip-in at the 16th), truly forgettable shots and no certain outcome right through the 72nd hole. My respect for Chris DiMarco only continued to grow as I watched his performance today.

And I wrap it up by checking late-breaking news, the local weather forecast and my email with an OS (and environment) that I feel very comfortable with...

All may not be right with the world but, as I said, it was a pretty good Sunday here.

kassetra
April 11th, 2005, 04:22 AM
And I wrap it up by checking late-breaking news, the local weather forecast and my email with an OS (and environment) that I feel very comfortable with...

That's *exactly* how it's supposed to be. :)

sas
April 11th, 2005, 06:57 AM
That's *exactly* how it's supposed to be. :)
I spent my weekend finishing off my compact vb.net uni project, helping my housemates with theirs, some time spent throwing a rugby ball around and an hour or so on the phone to my girlfriend.

Now i've solved my bugs and everything is good \o/, apart from the lack of sleep

oddabe19
April 11th, 2005, 07:06 AM
since it was such a beautiful day... after church, my g/f and I went down to some of the look outs on the susquhanna river in York and Lancaster Counties (where I live only a few minutes from). We had a picnic and walked around, it was nice.

Then I had to work... bugger.

Got drivers sunburn on left sides of my face and left arm... joyful. Damn dominos making me deliver pizzas on a beautiful day.

Slapdash
April 11th, 2005, 07:26 AM
Yep I also had to work the Sunday. Remax Show houses. At least I sold one. ( or o I hope )