PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION of urgentts for ALL!

rayray
April 9th, 2005, 04:18 PM
rayray -

good greetings all fellow ubuntus!

i would be pleased to exclaim to all members a matter of some urgency !

<b>rayray must report to the suppository report forum that the hoardy hedgehog release has irritated rayray's boom-boom in a manner very acutely. </b>

your mileage may be varied. however, rayray is to be sitting on a pillow for the next weeks at least!

RAYRAY out!

deception
April 9th, 2005, 04:39 PM
An explanation might kinda be more productive \\:D/

kassetra
April 9th, 2005, 07:21 PM
i would be pleased to exclaim to all members a matter of some urgency !

<b>rayray must report to the suppository report forum that the hoardy hedgehog release has irritated rayray's boom-boom in a manner very acutely. </b>

Ok, so let me see if I understand you correctly.
1. This isn't a question.
2. You're trying to let other people know that you're unhappy with the new Hoary release? (Albeit in a very humorous manner!)

Please remember that speech like this makes it very difficult for anyone to decipher what you are talking about. Maybe next time post in the chat area? :)

kassetra
April 9th, 2005, 08:41 PM

Now, of course, I will never be able to look at the word repository again without thinking suppository...:shock:

:wink:

az
April 9th, 2005, 11:01 PM
I had to read it five times before understanding it, and I think that Kassetra has put things into perspective with both of her replies.

I hope it is the case that you are feeling better. Welcome back to the forums.

"Now, of course, I will never be able to look at the word repository again without thinking suppository.."

It is even funnier after not having gotten the joke the first four times!

jdong
April 9th, 2005, 11:12 PM
Hi, rayray. Long time no see! Are you still using Ubuntu? Tell us more about yourself!