PDA

View Full Version : Problemas no repositório do espelho de rede

robsonevaristo
March 4th, 2021, 09:39 PM
Boa tarde,
Tenho um notebook Celeron com 2Gb Ram, travando muito. Decidi pelo Lubuntu para ficar mais leve. E na instalação veio essa resposta: Problemas no repositório do espelho de rede.
Não sou desenvolvedor e nem expert no assunto, preciso desse notebook mais leve para aulas online a partir do dia 08/03.

QIII
March 4th, 2021, 10:48 PM
Hello!

You have posted in an English-speaking area of the Forums. Please either translate your post to English (to the best of your ability, perfection is not required) or chose one of the Local Community sub-forums (https://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=183) and request that your thread be moved.

grahammechanical
March 5th, 2021, 12:58 AM
The inadequacies of machine (internet) translation.

I have a Celeron notebook with 2Gb Ram, working a lot. I decided on Lubuntu hair to make it lighter. In the installation I see this answer: Problems not repository of the network. I am not a developer and an expert no matter, I need a lighter notebook for online classrooms from 03/08.

My guess is that during the installation the computer was not connected to the internet service provider and the install process could not download updates during the installation process as required.

Unless the language is Portuguese then this would be the translation:

I have a Celeron notebook with 2Gb Ram, crashing a lot. I decided on Lubuntu to be lighter. And at the installation came this answer: Problems in the network mirror repository. I am not a developer or an expert on the subject, I need this lighter notebook for online classes from 03/08.

I see no reason to offer a different solution.

Regards

robsonevaristo
March 5th, 2021, 02:16 PM
Obrigado Graham, com sua orientação deu certo, pluguei o Cabo de rede direto no notebook e foi feita a instalação. O que ocorre agora é que continua iniciando no Windows 10, mudei na BIOS para Linux e também fui no modo segurança e lá só me deu opção de iniciar no W10.