PDA

View Full Version : About payment on Digital Ocean with small fee

petrogromovo
June 13th, 2020, 01:03 PM
Hello,
I got payment email from Digital Ocean
and in Billing part of my Digital Ocean account :
https://prnt.sc/swcgd7

I tried to pay till the end of this month and failed.

How can I do it ?
That is boring several times a month to pay with small fee.

Thanks!

TheFu
June 13th, 2020, 03:27 PM
I’ve been getting about 15 invoices a week for services that we don't have the last few months. They are all spear-phishing attacks. if you think a bill is real, log into the account portal for the service and pay that way. Never trust emails especially with attachments.

Too many typos in the first post to understand clearly. Sorry.

VMC
June 13th, 2020, 04:06 PM
Hello,
I got payment email from Digital Ocean
and in Billing part of my Digital Ocean account :
I tried to pay till the end of this month and failed.
How can I do it ?
That is boring several times a month to pay with small fee.
Since you have an account with them, have you thought of calling and telling them I can't pay my fee?
edit: wait a minute. It says amount must be between $1 -$1.47. You entered more than that amount($5)

petrogromovo
June 13th, 2020, 04:46 PM
Sorry, if I did not put my question clearly : I want in the first days of the month to pay $5, till the the end of the month.
Or say $10 - for next 2 months.

I live not in US, europe and my english not native and not so good to make phone calls ...

QIII
June 13th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Hello, petrogromovo!

We cannot even begin to tell you how to work with Digital Ocean regarding your account or billing. This is a discussion you will have to initiate with them, not in the Cafe on The Ubuntu Forums.

If English is not your first language, the Digital Ocean representative should do whatever they can to facilitate communication and address your needs. That is their responsibility when you are paying them for a service.

Given the thorough nature of Digital Ocean's documentation (I have used it myself for NGINX setup, despite not being a customer), I suspect that they will be a willing partner in working to understand you.