PDA

View Full Version : can not install Ubuntu, kali and arch after successfully installing them yesterday.

m4jiz
October 3rd, 2019, 03:48 PM
Hi guys, yesterday i got a new UX433F zenbook and since i had no data on it, i decided to try some other distros.
i installed ubuntu 2 or 3 times, then tried to install arch and did it, and then i installed Kali.
between this installing i may have deleted all partitions using fdisk.
after installing Kali, the laptop freezes at "loading initial ramdisk..." and after some searching I tried adding "nomodeset" to the commands and nothing happened.
then i decided to install Ubuntu again, and when i hit "install ubuntu", a black page is there and nothing happens, again, i have tried "nomodeset" here too.
when i wanna install arch, page freezes in "SHA256 validated" and then nothing happens.
i can install kali again, but everytime it got stuck in the same "loading initial ramdisk...".
i can NOT use live OS of any if the above images, it freezes too.
i use rufus 3.8 on windows 10 to create bootable USBs, and my images are : "kali-linux-2019.3-amd64.iso", "archlinux-2019.10.01-x86_64.iso" and "ubuntu-18.04.3-desktop-amd64.iso".
i guess the problem is about the partitions, or/and the grub, but i dont know how to confirm or fix this.
i've used linux and ubuntu before, but i dont consider myself a pro, and any help is really appreciated.
if you need any more details. just tell me.
thanks.