PDA

View Full Version : error while loading shared libraries: libwx_gtk2_aui-2.7.so.0:

Hakirato
August 23rd, 2006, 02:29 PM
Hello

I just installed Ubuntu for programming learning reason. WxWidget (2.7.x) was my choice for coding c++ with Eclipse. Well I had lots of problems to make the compilation to get succeed. I took me almost a week :frown: . Now I have the last problem when trying to execute the the sample file from wxwidget after the compilation in Eclipse:

/home/user/workspace/WxTestCalendar/Release/WxTestCalendar: error while loading shared libraries: libwx_gtk2_aui-2.7.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Anyboy could help me with this issue?

The application executes with no problem when using terminal and write:

./WxTestCalendar

Thanks..

mlind
August 24th, 2006, 05:01 AM
Hello

I just installed Ubuntu for programming learning reason. WxWidget (2.7.x) was my choice for coding c++ with Eclipse. Well I had lots of problems to make the compilation to get succeed. I took me almost a week :frown: . Now I have the last problem when trying to execute the the sample file from wxwidget after the compilation in Eclipse:

/home/user/workspace/WxTestCalendar/Release/WxTestCalendar: error while loading shared libraries: libwx_gtk2_aui-2.7.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Anyboy could help me with this issue?

The application executes with no problem when using terminal and write:

./WxTestCalendar

Thanks..

Eclipse is linking program against wrong soname, that doesn't exist in Dapper. There's probably something wrong in how you compile it?

Library that has similar files is libwxgtk2.6-0 or libwxgtk2.6-0-dev, but neither contains the file you need..