PDA

View Full Version : Avengers Endgame

1fallen
April 26th, 2019, 07:23 PM
Just heard an announcement that "Avengers Endgame" Movie just earned a whopping $170 million in less than a 24 hour period.(3 hour movie)
Has anyone here seen it yet? And your brief view or review.

thenailedone
April 26th, 2019, 07:52 PM
Want to see it (stupid overtime preventing it unfortunately). I saw an article mention that it is estimated that it should top $850 million in its opening weekend (I assume world wide) which would be a new record by a fair margin - List of highest-grossing openings for films (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_openings_for_films).

1fallen
April 26th, 2019, 08:07 PM
(stupid overtime preventing it unfortunately).

That's also my hindrance far too much work and not enough play time. :)
That with a 3 hour run time.;) Me sitting in one spot for 3 hours, is not likely to happen. :lolflag:
Unless they let me bring my bike as a stationary set-up.

dolios
April 30th, 2019, 04:42 AM
Woah. And I missed this movie :(. Everyone in my telegram group was talking about it. Iron man kills thanos etc and now I have missed it :D

QIII
April 30th, 2019, 04:49 AM
At my age, three hours without visiting the men's room at least twice is not going to happen. That would wreck the movie.

dolios
April 30th, 2019, 05:18 AM
At my age, three hours without visiting the men's room at least twice is not going to happen. That would wreck the movie.

:D That was the case for me when I was young. Nowadays my bladder is like a liter or so. I guess it just adjusted itself after all of the movies haha

him610
May 1st, 2019, 02:02 AM
Avenger's Endgame! I'll bet they are already working on a sequel, so how can it be an endgame?

joyfreak
May 3rd, 2019, 05:07 PM
This was so LIT! I would recommend to those who have not watched it to please go now! You will not regret it!

tieuvan
May 9th, 2019, 11:23 PM
Super super great! :popcorn:

1fallen
May 11th, 2019, 04:46 AM
Finally seen it>>>2 Big thumbs UP.
Well worth the agony of setting in one place for 3 hours. ;)
And Thanks to all above for no spoilers, much appreciated.