PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] The brightness of the screen declines freely at the moment the power is connected.

panasx4
March 9th, 2019, 12:15 PM
Dear Team,

I am a Linux beginner.
Panasonic CF-SX4 is used in Windows 10 and Ubuntu 16.04 LTS dual boot environment.

When Ubuntu 16.04 is running(battery operation),
the power of the PC is disconnected and then the luminance of the screen declines arbitrarily the moment the power is connected.

When symptoms appear, a menu of luminance is displayed on the upper right of the desktop, the cursor moves arbitrarily left to the left and the screen becomes dark.
282723<-When the power supply is connected, the power indicator is displayed, the cursor moves freely to the left and the screen becomes dark

I want to prevent luminance from falling off arbitrarily at the moment of connecting the power supply.
hope someone can help me.

[for your information]
After the luminance declined arbitrarily, I can raise the brightness by pressing the Fn key and F2 key at the same time.

Autodave
March 9th, 2019, 04:56 PM
You need to go into Power Manager (in Settings) and in there you can determine what brightness the screen will have when on AC or battery.

panasx4
March 10th, 2019, 04:16 AM
Please tell me more about Power Manager to install.

Autodave
March 10th, 2019, 11:21 AM
It should already be installed. I don't use Ubuntu (that desktop) but look for Settings. In there you should find Power Manager.