PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Shopping Ideas

RabbitWho
November 25th, 2018, 12:01 PM
edit: OR OTHER DECEMBER GIFTS. I did forget that in some countries christmas is considered a religious holiday. I want to include everyone :D

I got a personalized hammer for my boyfriend who is into DIY, it's got a lyric from one of his favorite songs that also looks good on a hammer. He has hammers but he hasn't got a small light one like that.
I got arthritis gloves for my mam, one with gel that you can heat in the microwave (but also work cold in the freezer) and another pair that are compression gloves which apparently work but no one knows why so maybe placebo but who cares so long as it works. Also a mini hand exercise ball for squeezing.
I got a watch for my dad. I reeeeally hope he likes it.
I was going to tell you another thing but I realized it's a specific company and I don't just want a big list of ads. I do need gift ideas though. So what are some good present ideas you had that someone else might be able to s̶t̶e̶a̶l̶ use?

hartman8227
November 25th, 2018, 11:37 PM
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
It may be overdone but my family has a tradition of giving each person a book. Sometimes cookbooks, and sometimes novels.

mastablasta
November 26th, 2018, 08:53 AM
edit: OR OTHER DECEMBER GIFTS. I did forget that in some countries christmas is considered a religious holiday. I want to include everyone :D

It is a religious holiday. and also in Othodox Christmas is in January. And also Muslims usually give presents at the end of Eid. :)

But anyway we share presents on new year's eve. I am trying to find presents that cost 10 EUR or less. except for kids where the budget is 20 EUR. this year the oldest one wanted a book while the younger one still hasn't decided yet, but he may want another plastic animal toy or a set of Lego's. the reason why i limit is because the holidays season is not about presents. so we would usually just share something small with each other.

books are good if oyu have time to read them. but lately i don't have time or peace to even watch a good film.