PDA

View Full Version : What TV show/movie am I thinking of?? Talking car, time travel, possibly b&w

herqulees
August 31st, 2018, 05:12 PM
I have searched Google so many different ways for this and haven't found anything. No it's not Back to the Future. I'm not sure if it was an episode on a TV show such as Twilight Zone or Alfred Hitchcock Presents, or if it was a full movie. I'm also not sure if it was in black and white or color. I'm leaning towards black and white though.
What I remember is there is a man with a futuristic talking car (female voice I'm pretty certain) and as far as I know he traveled back in time. Then at some point the talking car sacrifices itself as a power source for... something else, that detail I can't remember but I know the car ended up sacrificing itself after warning him if he did this the car couldn't help him any more/go back to the future. Also at some point in the movie the guy finds a native woman and she rides in the car with him making some sort of comments about his electric talking wagon or something.

I've been on this search for a week, obviously my brain does not want to assist me any further and it's driving me nuts.

Perfect Storm
August 31st, 2018, 07:52 PM
Talking car, I was thinking Knight Rider, but that's a male voice and no time travel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo8Qls0HnWo

herqulees
September 2nd, 2018, 04:31 AM
Nope it wasn't Knight Rider. Though I've seen every episode of it. Lol

crip720
September 2nd, 2018, 12:19 PM
Have you tried Wikipedia, they have a list of tv shows with time travel, including twilight zone shows. Most are not what you want, but maybe something in that list will help.