PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] [SOLVED] my post in the UNOFFICIAL ubuntuforums IRC channel stuck thread

arnieboy
August 19th, 2006, 06:17 AM
The last post in that thread (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=69068) which I had written about zenwhen (the owner of the UNOFFICIAL ubuntuforums channel) falsely claiming for so long that #ubuntuforums is official has been deleted. I want an explanation why. I want a detailed report on this issue. I dont see the post in Jail either. if i missed it, I want a link.
-Arnie

KiwiNZ
August 19th, 2006, 10:15 AM
The post was deleted by Forum Admin. With a reason noted "please let me state this". I have viewed your post and you were stating and attempting to make forum policy etc . Forum policy is decided and implemented by Forum Staff.

arnieboy
August 19th, 2006, 05:16 PM
The post was deleted by Forum Admin. With a reason noted "please let me state this". I have viewed your post and you were stating and attempting to make forum policy etc . Forum policy is decided and implemented by Forum Staff.

I was not trying to make forum policy. I was simply stating the truth and drawing a logical conclusion from that.