PDA

View Full Version : Transmission breaking session

netomarcus
December 30th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Hi,

I've been experiencing some problems with Transmission. First, I can't associate magnet links to open on Transmission, even though I've already selected the option open magnet links with transmission many times. So when I want to download something from a magnet link, I have to use a site to convert to a torrent file.

Since yesterday, using transmission brought about few other problems. The files start to download, but suddenly something happens with them and the following message appears:

Error: Unable to save resume file (Sistemas de arquivos somente para leitura)

Then, most of the other process start to crash. I can't open new Firefox or Chrome windows, and the opened ones close. The text editor freezes and the wifi stop working. To use my notebook again, I have to restart the System, but it does not turn off by itself. It shuts down, but the following message appears:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XgptL4jNu7jRDF_D7F6votzi_R_tC9L2/view?usp=sharing

I have to press the power bottom to turn off the machine.

I've been experiencing some problems with both ethernet and wifi. They stop working suddenly and to fix the problem I have to restart the system. I don't know if they are related.

I've already tried to purge Transmission but can't make it work.

The same thing happened once and I wasn't using Transmission, so maybe it's not related at all.

I run Ubuntu 17.10 on a notebook i3-4000M CPU @2.40GHz x 4, graphics Intel Haswell Mobile, 3,7 RAM,

I thank any help in advance and sorry about the English, it is not my first language.