PDA

View Full Version : My last nightmare!

tomplast
August 16th, 2006, 03:57 PM
This night I dreamed something that scared me a lot, just before I woke up I saw the picture of a Windows desktop and it really scared me, honestly.

This is the first time I dream about something as weird as this and even if I guess this kind of dreams are very unique there must be someone except me who have dreamed something like this :P.

NOTE! I wanna clarify that if anyone thinks that I'm joking forget it, this is pure truth.

foolsh
August 16th, 2006, 04:05 PM
no not like that, but i dreamed i was in an old-indian-man-piggyback race at wal-mart.I raced around the whole store against others with old indian men on our backs, jumping over milk crates dodging customers and shooting through the back stock rooms. believe it or not i won. i don't know what i won but i certainly got what was coming to me
:confused:

Lord Illidan
August 16th, 2006, 04:07 PM
I feel sorry for you...that must have really scared you...
I dreamt of Stallman using an Ipod and Windows XP...

slacquin
August 16th, 2006, 04:08 PM
I had a dream that penguins in top hats were eating Bill(small marshmallows) Gates but later they had an Apple for dessert,nightmare for some..

cstudent
August 16th, 2006, 04:16 PM
I have a one that repeats on me. Not every night. I'll have it once in awhile. I don't know if it is stress related or not. I dream of a T-Rex that comes out of the woods behind our house. Me, my wife and our dogs go hide under the house in the crawlspace while this thing destroys our house trying to find us. It scares the crap out of me and I wake up. It's never actually gets us, but it gets close.

Klaidas
August 16th, 2006, 04:23 PM
Dudes...
No, I mean, relly... :shock:

DoctorMO
August 16th, 2006, 05:56 PM
cstudent, when I was but a boy I had a reaccuring dream about a T-Rex. one night I decided to fight it and burried it in melted crayons; land before time style. no problem, never bothered me again.

never had a dream about computers though, even being a programmer.

Mr Wrath
August 16th, 2006, 08:46 PM
I have the strange nightmares of showing up at work in my boxers or even back when I was in school. That occurs once every 2-3 months. Even stranger...I stay just as calm as if I were clothed.:confused: