PDA

View Full Version : Interesting little bug in gnome-power-manager

reacocard
August 15th, 2006, 09:13 PM
thought this was kinda funny. i ran my battery all the way down today, and gnome-power-manager didn't like it much. it went kinda crazy. see the attached pic.

prizrak
August 15th, 2006, 09:20 PM
thought this was kinda funny. i ran my battery all the way down today, and gnome-power-manager didn't like it much. it went kinda crazy. see the attached pic.

Weird mine usually gives one warning. Then it hibernates (as I have set it up to).

reacocard
August 15th, 2006, 09:22 PM
well, i was recalibrating it, and you have to disable that auto-off to do that. it gave me one warning, then about a minute later it started doing this.

hughsient
October 27th, 2006, 10:15 PM

Yup, that's a bug. If it still happens with all the updates, then please file a gnome.org bug. Many thanks.

Richard Hughes.

reacocard
October 27th, 2006, 10:51 PM
Yup, that's a bug. If it still happens with all the updates, then please file a gnome.org bug. Many thanks.

Richard Hughes.

Yeah, its a bug. Not complaining though, it's good to know when your battery's about to go. ;)

finalbeta
October 27th, 2006, 11:53 PM
You should still file it as a bug.