PDA

View Full Version : Post your pet thread

Perfect Storm
September 4th, 2017, 09:56 AM
Hi,

I think it would be nice with a pet thread. Some lighthearted entertaining. Any given situations or animal-selfies pictures are welcome.

I'll start, this is Misser she is 2 months old and she loves to hear radio classics.

wildmanne39
September 5th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Here are two of my cats, they both love to lay with me and get between me and the keyboard, AI to clarify people can post pictures of any pet? it does not have to be cats correct? or does it?.:)

The first one that is sticking her tongue out is my baby, she is the sweetest cat ever.

https://imgur.com/a/SqCYj

https://imgur.com/a/k83Ri

Perfect Storm
September 5th, 2017, 04:04 PM
yeah, any pet will do. Going to edit my post then. Changed the tags as well.

sdsurfer
October 5th, 2017, 06:10 AM
It's just a yawn. No really. :-D

sdsurfer
October 5th, 2017, 06:12 AM
I am also a watercolor artist. "Warming at the Window," 12" X 18"

Buntu Bunny
October 9th, 2017, 01:18 AM
Here are a couple of mine.

Elsa and Anna on the left.

Meowy on the right.

again?
October 10th, 2017, 09:39 AM
We're all going to need some assistive technology sooner or later.
My 12 year old kelpie cross has lost his spring so I made him a ramp.
277066 277067

VforVincent
October 12th, 2017, 06:04 AM
This is Misty. Four years old, got her from the shelter two months ago. She displays leash aggression (could have something to do with the fact that she was impounded) but we're working through it. When I just got her, it was embarrassing and frightening, but she has plenty of other qualities to make it worthwhile.

Hwæt
October 14th, 2017, 01:40 AM
My little Katarina. We found her as a stray a couple of weeks ago.

Yes... what Katarina is shortened as did play a factor in naming her :redface:

brandoncruz29
October 28th, 2017, 07:31 PM
I have a rescue dog. I think he is a part German Shepard mix. Not sure exactly what kind of dog he is. He is a little shy. He was 2 years old when I got him.

lisati
October 28th, 2017, 07:39 PM
She-who-must-be-obeyed chose the highly original name "Blacky" for this fellow, who adopted us as a kitten in May 2015. There are other cats who think they own us, including another black cat, a white cat with mismatched eye colours, and a tabby with a curled up ear.

This cat, which I haven't seen for a few months, used to barge inside, cool as a cucumber, and help himself to Blacky's food. According to the neighbour when I asked a month or two back, he is at one of their family's other homes.

The Cog
October 28th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Bodie and Alfie. We had an almost identical cat called Doyle but he disappeared some years ago.

1fallen
October 29th, 2017, 01:45 AM
You know what they say,..Dogs have owners and Cats have Servants!:lolflag:
Here's Jake
The Puppy melted my heart.
This Guy eats me out of house and home! :D But he is a keeper.

again?
October 29th, 2017, 02:34 AM
You know what they say,..Dogs have owners and Cats have Servants!:lolflag:

Don't know about you, but...

Preparing meals every night
driving down the beach most days
shampoo and showers
preparing bed
picking up poop

...pretty much characterises me as a servant to my dog.
Only difference being, unlike my cat, I don't get the finger when told to get off the couch. :shock: :-P
P.S. What breed is Jake.

kurt18947
October 29th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Hard at work. Hasn't everyone had a supervisor like this at one time or another?

Relaxing at home

Rescue found on Petfinder.com. See? The internet is good for something after all.:D

1fallen
October 29th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Don't know about you, but...

Preparing meals every night
driving down the beach most days
shampoo and showers
preparing bed
picking up poop

...pretty much characterises me as a servant to my dog.
Only difference being, unlike my cat, I don't get the finger when told to get off the couch. :shock: :-P
P.S. What breed is Jake.
Yes we are at times servants to all our pets. ;) After all they are Family Members.
Jake is French Mastiff or Bordeauxdog.

RobGoss
November 1st, 2017, 01:50 AM
I have a number of pets but I'll start off with these three first, The red Pitbull terrier is Max he's almost 11-years and he's my big baby, Second is Lilly she is a jack Russell mix with chihuahua and she is almost 11-years also. These two dogs are our pride and joy and are very spoiled. The next little guy is Majestic he is a breaded dragon and is almost a years old. He's a leather back dragon and we had him since he was about two months old

Our pups were only 8-weeks when we got them and we bottled feed both of them

I'm a animal lover and loves anything that breathes, animals are so loyal and devoted