PDA

View Full Version : Wingate Inn

Skia_42
August 15th, 2006, 07:37 PM
Okay, I recently stayed at a Wingate Inn and I started to wonder if Wingate was yet another franchise owned by Bill Gates. What got me started was the name, "Wingate Inn". Windows...Bill Gates... The next thing I noticed was that the catch phrase for Wingate Inn was "Built for Buisness". When I got into my room I noticed two things; there was a Complementary Copy of "PC Today" and the emblem off Wingate Inn resembles that off MSNBC. I may just paranoid but in my mind it's pretty obvious Bill Gates owns Wingate Inn, along with MSNBC and Travelocity.

Skia_42
August 16th, 2006, 12:36 AM
No one is intersted in this? I guess I'll let it die off...

blastus
August 16th, 2006, 01:42 AM
You'd be surprised. Microsoft's investments are as far reaching as they are disturbing. Microsoft owns shares in all kinds of companies and industries. If you work for a large profitable company, chances are Microsoft owns shares in it. And I'm not talking about one or two shares in the company, I'm talking like 5% of the company.

djsroknrol
August 16th, 2006, 01:53 AM
Nothing suprises me...'ol Billy boy owns a good percentage in Waste Management which is a garbage collection and processing company....

Skia_42
August 16th, 2006, 02:14 AM
Your right, I just found the name "Wingate Inn" classic.