PDA

View Full Version : Will this filing cabinet work with regular file folders?

hanzj
August 15th, 2006, 09:37 AM
Some person is offering a file cabinet. But I need a file cabinet that works with regular file folders.

Is this file cabinet for regular file folders, or only for hanging file folders?

My guess is that this file cabinet is NOT for regular file folders. File cabinets that are for regular file folders... don't the drawers have ridges at the bottom to keep the folders from slipping? This file cabinet in the pic has nothing on the bottom, just a smooth bottom.

Your thoughts, please.

airtonix
August 15th, 2006, 10:37 AM
Hanjz, you is a farnnny man. Laughing my damn **** off. Now that my stomach stopped hurting...geez the tears are blocking my vision...wheres that damn keyboard? Come to I think of it, as we are on the topic of strange storage devices....what about those "Hills Hoist" type architect drawing hangers? What pub was someone in when they designed that one? or maybe it was the pub I walked out of that is responsible.....gee who knows these days..

hanzj
August 15th, 2006, 10:40 AM
After writing my first post, I've concluded that it looked like a File Cabinet that I can't use. So I told the kind person to give it to someone else.

I hope I'm not mistaken.