PDA

View Full Version : Buuf Remix icons HUGE

rivethead
July 15th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Hey guys, I've done a little searching and tried a few fixes that didn't seem to work. Does anyone know how to change the size of the icons for Buuf remix? they are gigantic in the file browser and what not. I cant seem to get them work properly. I can resize the launcher bar but nothing else it seems.

Thanks!

Frogs Hair
July 16th, 2017, 04:08 PM
I did find a bug on this, though what I find indicates that Buff Remix hasn't been updated for 16.04. I've seen the same problem with some icon sets I used in the past that were not maintained.

rivethead
July 19th, 2017, 01:02 AM
That's a bummer, I was hoping to use those. Not really a big deal just more of an annoyance. Thank you for the reply!

Bucky Ball
July 19th, 2017, 05:28 AM
To install, were you following this page (http://www.noobslab.com/2013/11/buuf-icon-set-and-buuf-remix-icon-set.html) which states:

Install Buuf and Buuf remix icons in Ubuntu 14.10/14.04/12.04/Linux Mint 17/13/other Ubuntu derivatives

? If not, please provide a link to any tutorial you may have followed and please always let us know which release (and flavour) of Ubuntu you are using. ;)