PDA

View Full Version : I CANNOT thank you ENOUGH!!

jmintuck1912
April 9th, 2017, 07:02 AM
I have been dyin' to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart on stackexchange askUbuntu!

O MAN the answers which FINALLY cured my new Ubuntu after a couple hours of trying a few other solutions worked so solid, I SCREAMED when I SAW my dear desktop
again after a login loop. Read your stuff and FINALLY found the cure that actually WORKED! I can NOT thank you enough. I AM CRYING in thanks and gratitude!

wildmanne39
April 9th, 2017, 07:06 AM
Glad your issue is resolved but we have no connection with stackexchange or Ask Ubuntu.

jmintuck1912
April 9th, 2017, 08:37 AM
It doesn't even matter who or what it IS, but it is GREAT those answers are out there. Additionally GIYF-Google Is Your Friend.

lysander6662
April 10th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Stack Exchange has been very helpful for me, as well as this forum. OMG Ubuntu was initially useful for setup of key programs, and any issues I tend to resolve through browsing SE or posting here. Yes, many issues you encounter will have been addressed and hopefully solved elsewhere.

RabbitWho
April 16th, 2017, 07:26 PM
I'd like to thank Jack London for being such a skilled putter together of words on a page.

yetimon_64
April 17th, 2017, 12:02 AM
I'd like to thank Jack London for being such a skilled putter together of words on a page.

:lol: ... Is that "The Call Of The Wild" I am hearing there? :-)