PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu_mate] Can I hide the Xpad icon from the tray?

fernandohintzej
January 11th, 2017, 03:28 AM
I solved the xpad icon issue after posting this, but I still got one problem left if you want to help me!

-----

Hi to every one. This is my first thread, so forgive me if I didn't use the right category to ask for help. I'm not a native-english-speaker either hahaha so forgive me if I don't write things well.
Ok, so let's talk about my problem.

I installed Xpad on Ubuntu Mate 16.10. When I want to see the desktop (so i can be able to see the Xpad notes) I press MOD4+M (which is windows default "key shortcut" to show the desktop), but Xpad seems to be more like a normal program than a steaky note gadget (as the one in windows 7). Is there a way to run a key shortcut that shows me the desktop with only Xpad open (or to hide all program windows except the Xpad one, which will be practicaly the same)?

I tried to use Ubuntu Mate's default tool to add my own key shortcut configuration, but I don't know what to put on the command space. I'm adding a screenshot to show you what I'm trying to say (please ignore the "annoying Xpad Icon on tray" message, I manage to solve that by my self haha):

Thanks people!!