PDA

View Full Version : Ubuntu WoW characters

HungSquirrel
April 1st, 2005, 11:43 PM
I tried to create a World of Warcraft character named Ubuntu on the Gorefiend realm, but the name was in use! Is it one of you guys? :mrgreen:

Edit: I tried it on Bloodscalp, too! Either the name is popular or it's blocked or something. And I wanted to advertise! :cry:

totalshredder
April 2nd, 2005, 01:58 AM
I'll sell it to you for some weapons.

Heh, I'm kidding, I hate MMORPGS and such, you should just call yourself ubuntulinux, or something so african people won't think you're a fruitcake.

Luke

HungSquirrel
April 2nd, 2005, 01:59 AM
I called myself Aptget. I'm such a dork. :D

BWF89
April 2nd, 2005, 04:01 AM

apt-get a life
:-P

totalshredder
April 2nd, 2005, 04:48 AM

Sad life, If I was forced into making a name, I'd just go with the tried and true

haxorman556

Scares people away, I swear.

darkoptix
April 2nd, 2005, 04:50 AM
I'm the only one of my friends that would refuse to play WoW... but they are on Blackrock if you ever go there.

bored2k
April 2nd, 2005, 04:57 AM
I'm the only one of my friends that would refuse to play WoW... but they are on Blackrock if you ever go there.
What's blackrock?

jdodson
April 2nd, 2005, 06:29 AM
What's blackrock?

a server that has a few thousands players on it. wow has like 50 or so.

darkoptix
April 2nd, 2005, 07:19 AM
Blackrock = a endangered rock that is black, known to reside in dark shadow covered places to maintain it's blackness. Eats other minor rocks to help it live and gain nutrients and energy to reproduce asexually to make more blackrock offspring. This carries out the way of life for the blackrock, as their main predators are miners that consume the blackrock for fun.

totalshredder
April 2nd, 2005, 05:59 PM
Blackrock = a endangered rock that is black, known to reside in dark shadow covered places to maintain it's blackness. Eats other minor rocks to help it live and gain nutrients and energy to reproduce asexually to make more blackrock offspring. This carries out the way of life for the blackrock, as their main predators are miners that consume the blackrock for fun.
If that's a joke its a good one :) if it's not a joke... sad lives these people live...

Nano
April 2nd, 2005, 06:12 PM
apt-get a life
:-P
LOL!!!!!
:)