PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Unity when press "Super" button close active applications

code4ffm
September 11th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Hello guys,

I can't find answer online so here I am. I just installed Ubuntu 16,04 and I have annoying problem in front of me. For example if I open chrome and do usual internet browsing and suddenly press Super button to star launcher, my browser is suddenty closed and launcher is running. Does anybody have a solution please? That happens with all active applications, doesn't matter is that app browser or not.

Tahnk you!

code4ffm
September 11th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Hello guys,

I can't find answer online so here I am. I just installed Ubuntu 16,04 and I have annoying problem in front of me. For example if I open chrome and do usual internet browsing and suddenly press Super button to star launcher, my browser is suddenty closed and launcher is running. Does anybody have a solution please? That happens with all active applications, doesn't matter is that app browser or not.

Tahnk you!

I found a solution. Acidentally I have put in my keyboard shortcut Super button as button to close applications. So this is solved and sorry to moderators for bothering you. It was a dumb mistake by my side :)

ajgreeny
September 11th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Believe me, it is very easy to make that sort of mistake, so don't feel you are a fool, think of it as a learning experience and one with a solution that you have now passed on to all of us.

Thanks for letting us all know.

Please now mark as SOLVED from the Thread Tools menu up-top. It is a great help to users searching the forum.