PDA

View Full Version : Virtual safe deposit box

pfeiffep
April 19th, 2016, 09:38 PM
I'm at the stage of life that I need to be planning for the the last thing we all must do .....
I'm examining FidSafe (https://www.fidsafe.com/) - a free Fidelity offering - which provides safe, secure storage for up to 5 GB of data. The idea is to place all the required info a loved one will need upon your passing.
One of the features I like is the ability to share with someone you've designated [caveat they must have a FidSafe account also].

I'm exploring and open to suggestions ...

sammiev
April 19th, 2016, 10:30 PM
With all that has been getting hacked, I'll stick with my bank and my lawyer for all my paper work. Hate to see my so called best friend get all my stuff. :shock:

Just Saying

bashiergui
April 20th, 2016, 01:13 AM
With all that has been getting hacked, I'll stick with my bank and my lawyer for all my paper work. Hate to see my so called best friend get all my stuff. :shock:

Just SayingWhat he said ^

My years of experience as an information security professional have taught me that there is no way in hades I would trust any electronic storage for important end-of-life papers. Those physical papers are going in a bank safety deposit box.