PDA

View Full Version : When there is only a little time to visit the Forums, what are your go to ones?

mikodo
March 23rd, 2016, 10:41 PM
Hello everyone,

My experience and hx.

Security
Desktop Environments
Ubuntu, Linux and OS Chat
The Cafe

If anything is in need of reading more on, I try to make the time to pursue it. I have learned lots this way.

See ya!

user1397
March 24th, 2016, 08:32 AM
99% of the time I just go on the cafe real quick and check if there's anything new/interesting, but that's about it

Crimple
March 24th, 2016, 01:41 PM
I usually click on Quick Links/New Posts.
I just don't understand why there's not a Threads below this have not been updated since your last visit but have unread messages like in other forums I visit.

yetimon_64
March 24th, 2016, 01:56 PM
If time is short, I usually check my subscription list first and do any replies needed; then a quick check over the forums I have subscribed to, New to Ubuntu, general help, desktop environments and FF&H. If time permits I then go to the cafe for a read of any new entries and any cafe games I have previously posted in (only a few).

oldfred
March 24th, 2016, 01:58 PM
Forum used to have this? At least when I would review new posts.
Threads below this have not been updated since your last visit but have unread messages

I normally go into search and have saved my name. Then I can quickly check all the threads I had posted in to see if any more questions or someone else updated to better answer. Then new posts.

d-cosner
March 24th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Development and Cafe, that's where the fun is!:D

echotech2
March 25th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Cafe, Chat until the caffeine kicks in, then Development and then browse the rest of Official Flavours Support as time allows.