PDA

View Full Version : will I use the linux for navigation in internet in another pc?

kifirefox
March 19th, 2016, 02:13 AM
I am thinking about using the linux for navigation in the internet, because in the windows it is unbearable.
I am already tired of so many times my Windows 7 to consume so much memory with navigators and to close so many times of the anything.
http://www.rizwanashraf.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/linux-web-browsers.jpg
I am tired of so much dirty trick and I don't tolerate more!!! I will have to use the linux to navigate in the internet.
I will begin to use an alone pc for navigation in the internet, because he/she is not giving more that!

(that is not one criticizes, it is a question.):(

March 19th, 2016, 11:14 AM
So you've finally realize that w7 is start with 1gb-1.5gb memory consumed. :lol:
That's it many 2gb users on w7 are suicidal themselves. They'll only have 500mb-1gb/2gb to survive.
W7 is a hellish for 2gb users. Even nightmare for photoshop users since 2-4gb not even enough for them.

On Linux just start with 80-500mb(Depend on which DE you use). The rest 1.5gb is yours.
Just Chrome already peaked over 2gb-4gb if run too long or too much extensions.

buzzingrobot
March 19th, 2016, 01:07 PM
If by "navigators" you mean all the annoying popups and junk programs that are often installed in Windows, then the answer is "No, they aren't installed in Linux".