PDA

View Full Version : The Community Chat area is for lighthearted and enjoyable discussions, such as you mi

stalkingwolf
February 26th, 2016, 06:00 PM
i wonder if the antiquated TOS are not in direct opposition to the expressed goal of this "chat room Forum" The description of this forum says explicitly conversations that take place around "the water cooler." those conversations include religion and politics. In this case how those two entities effect daily life for those of us that use linux. Linux is an "alternative life style." both politics and religion are topics that will ultimately have an effect on our chosen lifestyle.

In evidence of this i give you the current donnybrook between apple and the feds.

QDR06VV9
February 26th, 2016, 06:09 PM
I can only give this to consider..

Benjamin Franklin/Quotes
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

vasa1
February 26th, 2016, 06:20 PM
i wonder if the antiquated TOS are not in direct opposition to the expressed goal of this "chat room Forum" The description of this forum says explicitly conversations that take place around "the water cooler." those conversations include religion and politics. In this case how those two entities effect daily life for those of us that use linux. Linux is an "alternative life style." both politics and religion are topics that will ultimately have an effect on our chosen lifestyle.

In evidence of this i give you the current donnybrook between apple and the feds.
Give it rest, okay?

cariboo
February 26th, 2016, 06:23 PM
This is a moderated Forum, religion and politics will not be tolerated. There are plenty of other forums where you can get your fix of both.