PDA

View Full Version : Ubuntu Greek

zanthos2
December 15th, 2015, 06:44 PM
Hello,I am thinking to actually make specific Ubuntu program alterations & design specific implementations to a specifically "Ubuntu Greek" OS flavor of the Ubuntu Distribution.In the context of considerations of sociological concerns & cultural concerns, the number one thing which would help society most is the publication of the Greek Pagan Male Deity Planet Names to compliment the already mostly Female Greek Pagan Deity Lune Names published.I'd rather not waste time with suggestion of excuse of conjecture hypothetical contexts of separate referenced individuals, while as well it's true that consideration of the Norse, for an example, would prove more success within a context that the published Planet Names were specifically the Greek Pagan Male Deity references which compliment the Greek Pagan Female Deity Lune Names. The contrasted compare of cultural result to the "Norse Greek Pagan" individuals would result with greater success culturally & sociologically.:)If other individuals would like to invest some of their time with help with work on the project, feel at liberty to contact me within this forum.Best Regards.

zanthos2
December 15th, 2015, 08:30 PM
I am just curious, what's next that I might be asked to correct as a user?False algorithms within the programs?Backwards math?How can something so inappropriate like false planet names be suggested as tolerable? Why should I be called to alter what should not have been published false within the first place?

zanthos2
December 15th, 2015, 08:33 PM
That the correct planet names reflect the Greek Pagan Deity Names of Greek Pagan Literary Context is really simple & basic.I have lost faith that people truly have slightest intelligence.

SantaFe
December 15th, 2015, 08:47 PM
You might try visiting here: http://www.ubuntu.com/ scrolling to the bottom of the screen and clicking on the Contact us link to get in touch with someone in Ubuntu directly. Not sure if many Ubuntu developers visit here, as this is a community driven support forum. But you never know. ;)

QIII
December 15th, 2015, 09:05 PM
Moved to the Cafe.

Not a support request.

Also: Wut?

grahammechanical
December 16th, 2015, 01:47 AM
There are two subjects we especially do not discuss on this forum. Religion & politics.

If it is important to you that the names of the planets be changed from their present names, which are based on the names of Roman gods, to names based upon Greek gods, then what about those people who will insist that the planets should have the names chosen by the Sumerians?

This is nothing to do with Ubuntu whatsoever,