PDA

View Full Version : Canonical store hasn't shipped my order

vishalrao
November 10th, 2015, 09:57 AM
Not sure if this is an appropriate section to post this, but I'd placed an order on the Canonical store (for stickers) to be shipped to India and it has been two weeks with order status as only "payment accepted" but nothing about being shipped. Posted on the "contact us" form too but no response from the seller there. Any ideas on what I should do now?

mastablasta
November 10th, 2015, 01:36 PM
contact Mark on G+? :D

contact them again. usually they reply.

cariboo
November 10th, 2015, 05:28 PM
We here at the Forums have nothing to do with the store. It is run by Merchandise Mania for Canonical.

vishalrao
November 13th, 2015, 04:09 AM
Hi cariboo, yes I realise that, I didn't mean to suggest I was expecting help from Forum staff or anything :) I was just hoping for ideas/suggestions from the members, hence thought to post in the Cafe section.

Anyway, they've now responded to my query on the store mentioning there was a warehouse move and a large backlog of orders but they will get to shipping my order "shortly" - so I'm no longer worried at the moment.

ukripper
November 19th, 2015, 04:41 PM
Hi cariboo, yes I realise that, I didn't mean to suggest I was expecting help from Forum staff or anything :) I was just hoping for ideas/suggestions from the members, hence thought to post in the Cafe section.

Anyway, they've now responded to my query on the store mentioning there was a warehouse move and a large backlog of orders but they will get to shipping my order "shortly" - so I'm no longer worried at the moment.

I am having the same problem. Placed order on 11th Nov, it is still showing Worldpay accepted. Do you have an email contact so I can query about my order?

Old_Grey_Wolf
November 19th, 2015, 08:51 PM
ukripper,

You might try the contact us link in the Canoical Store. http://shop.canonical.com/contact_us.php

vishalrao
November 20th, 2015, 05:35 AM
Yeah ukripper, try the contact link in the previous post. Mine took nearly 3 weeks to get shipped (not yet delivered). You might actually get your stuff before me anyways due to our locations apparently :D

ukripper
November 20th, 2015, 10:50 AM
Thanks guys. I have done that yesterday, hopefully I get some reply today.

Cheers

vishalrao
November 21st, 2015, 09:43 AM
My stuff (stickers) was delivered just a few moments ago - so it took about 3 weeks overall this time. I'm sure if there wasn't a delay due to the warehouse movement it would have been at least a week sooner :) Time to paint the town red with the orange Ubuntu stickers!