PDA

View Full Version : [lubuntu] Firefox preferences is unresponsive in large font(LXDE)

fourery
March 5th, 2015, 07:20 PM
I like big font for my eyes not to strain but when I set the defult font under: Customize Look and Feel - Defult Font - Ubuntu to 22, mozilla firefox browser preferences becomes unresponsive and bottom contents such as save become hidden under the bottom of my screen. Also software udater has this problem when I click view more details as it updates. Thanks in advance.

bapoumba
March 5th, 2015, 07:25 PM
Can you set up > Firefox Prefs > Content > Default font to 22 ? I set it to 14 or 16 and have no issue.

I have no Customize Look and Feel in FF, where do you have that menu ? From the Desktop preferences ?

SantaFe
March 5th, 2015, 08:15 PM
I have no Customize Look and Feel in FF, where do you have that menu ? From the Desktop preferences ?

Customize Look and Feel is in LXDE and is used to change system themes, fonts, icons, cursor themes & ETC. ;)

bapoumba
March 5th, 2015, 08:20 PM
Customize Look and Feel is in LXDE and is used to change system themes, fonts, icons, cursor themes & ETC. ;)
Yeah, I've been using lubuntu for quite some time now, but I wanted to make sure :)

SantaFe
March 6th, 2015, 02:33 AM
Sorry, I was channeling Mr. Know-It-All from the Bullwinkle show. ;)

bapoumba
March 7th, 2015, 06:07 PM
Sorry, I was channeling Mr. Know-It-All from the Bullwinkle show. ;)

:)